Sportsnet 1 now on Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsnet 1 now on Bell

Not sure if any other networks got it other than rogers but I just noticed Sportsnet 1 on my bell Dish, I live in Northern Ontario not sure if it matters

Thanks for the info dude, I found the HD version on ch. 1409! This better not be any free preview... I was just about to write a nasty email to them tonight! hahaha

Comment

Still no NFL Network HD though, I'm pretty disappointed because Rogers has had it for a while now. Bell is more expensive and provides less service, but Rogers are such assholes! I really hate both of em...

Comment

It is a preview, it ends Nov 1st. What I can't figure out is what package its going to be when the preview is over.

Comment

thanks for the info man. i use a custom guide list & never even new it was on bell yet.. now i dont have to miss games.. im a happy man. still wish i wouldnt have to pay extra to watch local pro sports games when i already subscribe to all the other sports networks including raptv & leaftv

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            It is a preview, it ends Nov 1st. What I can't figure out is what package its going to be when the preview is over.
            So it is gonna stay? They're just gonna make us pay for it? Maybe they'll be nice and put it in the sportspack... probably not...

Comment

Its in Sports Pack 2 with regular sportsnet.

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpTv...#tabCont2-tabs

Comment

Nice, thanks for the info man.

Comment

Working...
                X