View Poll Results: Who'd You Rather?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bosh and his *ballhogging* 20-10

16 53.33%
  • Bargs and his 3's and 6 boards

14 46.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bargs or Bosh? Who'd You Rather?

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm sorry but the poll is horrible. A good poll would not try to force someone else's opinion on the voters. What's the point of this poll? It's obviously not to come to a real, credible result. This is for sure.

It's sort of like me asking what's better:

A.) Apples (they taste like crap)
    B.) Oranges (delicious)

And for the record, Bosh never hogged the ball. Jay called iso with him at times, just as most teams do with their top scorers. Bosh only took two more shots a game than Bargnani but the efficiency was far superior.
    The point of the poll was to see who folks would have rather seen carry forward with this team because the two of them together obviously didn't work. Yea, none of it matters but does any poll? Not really, just other peoples opinions... And for the record that *ballhogging* part was supposed to be sarcasm, but I guess I didn't display it clearly enough.(That wasn't sarcasm, I really should have...)

Ugh... just watching double OT, Bargs has shot partly blocked by Brand - Amir falls to the floor with the ball and two Sixers and Andrea is just staring at them mouth wide open as usual! :-O... YES! Awesome hustle...
    Last edited by Mack North; Thu Oct 14th, 2010 at 12:05 AM.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Macc wrote: View Post
    If you mean who would you rather have as option #1, then I'd rather have Bargnani, he has a higher ceiling. Plus Bosh has already failed as a number 1 option. Probably why he went to go carry Lebron and Wade's bags in Miami.
    You just lost all basketball credibility........lmfao

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh is gone! Why are we wasting time on him anymore??? He couldn't lead this team to any real postseason success and now he is the bitch to the Big Dogs...

Raptors Republic Starter charlz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    It seemed for a while there Bosh was taking all the heat(no pun intended) as far as this site was concerned. Now that preseason is underway and Bargs has struggled for the most part(yea, he hit some shot tonight... so what, where's the rebounding we need), he seems to be taking a beating across the board on this site.

So, if you had the choice, who'd you rather(or have rathered) on your current Raps team going forward?
    option "C" marv albert
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    Bosh is gone! Why are we wasting time on him anymore??? He couldn't lead this team to any real postseason success and now he is the bitch to the Big Dogs...
    But you think Barney was going to get us to that promised land? get real buddy no one is talking about team success here, is about who would you rather have right now, so you can even forget about Bosh's 20/10, compare the two players in terms of who plays harder every single game.
    And even then we know who wins that battle....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote matt wrote: View Post
    But you think Barney was going to get us to that promised land? get real buddy no one is talking about team success here, is about who would you rather have right now, so you can even forget about Bosh's 20/10, compare the two players in terms of who plays harder every single game.
    Bargnani and his inconsistent effort is going to lead the Raptor's str8 to the Lottery.....I don't know what BC sees in him that makes him so untradeable....smh

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't see how you guys are shitting on Bargnani before he even had 1 season as the #1 guy.

Raptors Republic Starter Katman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted Bargs, because now I don't have any illusions that this team will be good.

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not voting because it isn't a fair vote. If Bargnani was a first ballet all-star like Bosh, I'd chose Bargs in a second. It's just the huge laundry list that Bargs needs to improve upon on in for him to be an all-star.

He's inconsistent:
    -With his aggresiveness.
    -Defensive intensisty.
    -Shot selection.
    -Positioning.

I'll take 17-6-3 +two 3 pointers over, 22-10 and 10+ free throws. If Bargs could improve on his inconsistencies he would be much better than Bosh.
    -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm sorry but the poll is horrible. A good poll would not try to force someone else's opinion on the voters. What's the point of this poll? It's obviously not to come to a real, credible result. This is for sure.

It's sort of like me asking what's better:

A.) Apples (they taste like crap)
    B.) Oranges (delicious)

And for the record, Bosh never hogged the ball. Jay called iso with him at times, just as most teams do with their top scorers. Bosh only took two more shots a game than Bargnani but the efficiency was far superior.
    Well said well said.

Hey can you guys make a new forum category called "Bargs Hate Forum" where we can just funnel all this stuff?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote matt wrote: View Post
    Yup, Bargs, hands down.

Bosh faked injuries all last season. He DOES NOT play to win, he played for his stats.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Yup, Bargs, hands down.

Bosh faked injuries all last season. He DOES NOT play to win, he played for his stats.
    He faked his injuries? Tell AJamison's elbow to his face that.smh

He may have taken his time to come back from his ankle and/or knee injuries but they were real (ask TO's doctors). That being said each individual player's pain threshold is different from the next. Some players can paly through pain others like to feel 100% healthy- to each their own.

We'll see if he plays to win in Miami.........Btw- what flavor is the BC kool aid today? lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    He faked his injuries? Tell AJamison's elbow to his face that.smh

He may have taken his time to come back from his ankle and/or knee injuries but they were real (ask TO's doctors). That being said each individual player's pain threshold is different from the next. Some players can paly through pain others like to feel 100% healthy- to each their own.

We'll see if he plays to win in Miami.........Btw- what flavor is the BC kool aid today? lol
    What are you his campaign manager? Upset at all the duckets u wasted on CB4 jerseys?? What kind of Miami koolaid are you drinking son??

My point is that Bosh went down every year for like 10-20 games with "injuries". Bargs has barely missed any substantial chunk of games during the season, which is why i would rather have him more than CB4. Bosh's double double average means jack sh*t when you consider he missed so many damn games including during the most important stretches of the season after all star break and into the playoff run.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    What are you his campaign manager? Upset at all the duckets u wasted on CB4 jerseys?? What kind of Miami koolaid are you drinking son??

My point is that Bosh went down every year for like 10-20 games with "injuries". Bargs has barely missed any substantial chunk of games during the season, which is why i would rather have him more than CB4. Bosh's double double average means jack sh*t when you consider he missed so many damn games including during the most important stretches of the season after all star break and into the playoff run.
    I hate to see lies about African American's spread around in forums by suckas like you.

As well I don't wear other men's names ie jerseys, on my person....sorry.

Fair enough, take Bargnani you can have him and while you're at it take BC, Jay & Gherardini............and their European Raptor vision with you as well.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    I hate to see lies about African American's spread around in forums by suckas like you.

As well I don't wear other men's names ie jerseys, on my person....sorry.

Fair enough, take Bargnani you can have him and while you're at it take BC, Jay & Gherardini............and their European Raptor vision with you as well.
    It is clear that you plain and simple just hate the Raptors. Why are you here?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information