If we lose to NJN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose to NJN...

Last year we faced the Thunder. They had a similar record the the Nets of this year. Guess what the Raps lost to them. So I am gonna bust out this thread. If the Raps lose to the Nets what will you do? I think we should do it as if we lose you will change your avater to your most hated player. IF you want to be a part of this please say I

EDIT: 100 posts FTW
    Last name ever, first name greatest

I'm not too concerned about it. I think we can beat the Nets easily because we're obviously much more talented, but if we lose it wouldn't really surprise me or upset me. I'm hoping these guys bounce back and recover and if they don't then I expect Colangelo and/or Triano to make some moves/adjustments-- if nothing is done by mid Jan and we're still a mess then I'll buy a domain dedicated to firing Triano.

Comment

Gurk wrote: View Post
      Last year we faced the Thunder. They had a similar record the the Nets of this year. Guess what the Raps lost to them. So I am gonna bust out this thread. If the Raps lose to the Nets what will you do? I think we should do it as if we lose you will change your avater to your most hated player. IF you want to be a part of this please say I

If they lose I will say "Darn you Triano and your we must have 50 3pts attempts () per game..."

That's right, I just dropped the D-bomb.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        If they lose I will say "Darn you Triano and your we must have 50 3pts () attempts per game..."
        LOL or we should sign "Mo Shats" to a 10 day contract.

Comment

I want better answers guys. I wan bets being placed :O

Comment

A loss to the Nets might do more good than a win
            nbaroundtable

Comment

Change the avatar to the most hated player on the Raps? Sure I'm down. But the Raps WILL NOT LOSE THIS ONE!Guaranteed. If they do lose, Gurk I'll let you choose my avatar and use it until the next raps win.

Comment

Okay sure I'll take that wager

Comment

abstract wrote: View Post
                  I'm not too concerned about it. I think we can beat the Nets easily because we're obviously much more talented, but if we lose it wouldn't really surprise me or upset me. I'm hoping these guys bounce back and recover and if they don't then I expect Colangelo and/or Triano to make some moves/adjustments-- if nothing is done by mid Jan and we're still a mess then I'll buy a domain dedicated to firing Triano.

Why Wait!

If the Raps lose Friday:

Start the FIRE TRIANO call immediately after the Game!
                  The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Comment

I'll shave my head and grow a beard if we lose.

Comment

WHat about cutting your pubes and sticking them to your face?

Comment

I doubt we lose this, but if Devin Harris and Brook Lopez have big games they'll be in it. We have no answer for those two.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                            I'll shave my head and grow a beard if we lose.
                            If it comes to that, pics Doc...pics

WHat about cutting your pubes and sticking them to your face?
                            Gurk you are one sick bastard! Haha

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                              I doubt we lose this, but if Devin Harris and Brook Lopez have big games they'll be in it. We have no answer for those two.
                              BTW, I can't get over how great Lopez's stats are. I know the Nets are garbage, but at least he's making a name for himself right now. Impressive. I totally thought the kid was going to be a bust.

Comment

Working...
                              X