Raptors 119 vs 76ers 116 F/2OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    He's currently better than any of the Raptor's point guards.........
    I don't disagree with that, but it doesn't mean I'd automatically want him. Who knows who will be better in two or three years, DeRozan or Jennings? And the Raptors could get a chance to draft an even better PG in the next draft.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                  I have only been on this site since July 2010, buddy-o.lmfao@u

DeMar was the best palyer available? To who? You & BC aka bull chit?lol
                  Let's not forget Kobe went #13 overall, after some players such as our boy Erick Dampier, Kerry Kittles, Todd Fuller(WHO??), and Vitaly Potapenko(I loved the way Kevin Colabro said his name in NBA Inside Drive '03!!)...

But anyways, we can't judge who was the best player for pretty much at least 5 years in my opinion. Who knows if someone will have fallen off by then?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Let's not forget Kobe went #13 overall, after some players such as our boy Erick Dampier, Kerry Kittles, Todd Fuller(WHO??), and Vitaly Potapenko(I loved the way Kevin Colabro said his name in NBA Inside Drive '03!!)...

But anyways, we can't judge who was the best player for pretty much at least 5 years in my opinion. Who knows if someone will have fallen off by then?
                    That's what you have talent scouts for.....at the time I wanted Toronto to take Terrance Williams from Louisville since he was more mature, more skilled and had more college game experience plus all Seattle 206 ballers in the NBA have heart to go along with their talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X