No announcement yet.

Raptors 119 vs 76ers 116 F/2OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"lol @ "active hands" stat, how about we make a "lazy butt" statistic instead, Barney would be NBA's top 5 in that category. "

idiotic comment !

Comment

im kinda disappointed in derozan hopping he could be our next franchise player
      ya dun noe

Comment

footie wrote: View Post
        wow even tonight u have something negative to say ...it's a pity that active hands in the paint they are not showed in the stats!
        Please go str8 to the principal's office:

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
          As much as I like the YG'z BC fucked up by not taking BJennings or TWilliams.

Comment

I'm no Colangelo apologist but YOU wouldn't have picked Jennings either. All one can do is pick whoever is highly touted based on scouting reports (excluding Bargs that was a gamble); by your logic, whenever a later draft pick turns out to be better than those drafted before him, all the other GMs "fucked up". What a joke, take your 20/20 hindsight bullshit elsewhere, nobody needs your "expertise" after the fact.

Comment

noxleno wrote: View Post
              I'm no Colangelo apologist but YOU wouldn't have picked Jennings either. All one can do is pick whoever is highly touted based on scouting reports (excluding Bargs that was a gamble); by your logic, whenever a later draft pick turns out to be better than those drafted before him, all the other GMs "fucked up". What a joke, take your 20/20 hindsight bullshit elsewhere, nobody needs your "expertise" after the fact.
              Actually Jennings was projected to be a top 5 pick but at the end there was just too many other talented point guards and that wasn't the plan for this team, the strategy was to get the best "wing" player available and we did.

Comment

Yes I would have. I know all about the mixtape HS phenom. Plus I knew all about TWillliams being from Seattle and all- just like I knew all about Roy. Actually I would have taken TWilliams over BJennings & DeRozan at the time.

I'll give you one for free: Tony Wroten Jr 6'4 PG Garfield HS/Rotary Select AAU Seattle Class of 2011 University of Washington bound and most likely one and done- look for at the 2012 NBA Draft. Check out 00:22-00:24. The best HS basketball player ever out of Seattle (Washington State) bar none- Roy, Robinson, Christie, MWilliams, Crawford, Hawes, Webster, Stuckey, Avery Bradley, TWilliams, etc.

He's faster than Wall. Passes like CP3. Handles like Iverson. Defense like Payton. Swag like Payton. Jumper like Payton.

Last edited by SirChillyMost; Thu Oct 14, 2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                  Actually Jennings was projected to be a top 5 pick but at the end there was just too many other talented point guards and that wasn't the plan for this team, the strategy was to get the best "wing" player available and we did.
                  I never read any projections of Jennings being a top 5 pick. A possible top 10, to be sure, but not top 5. And there were real questions about his maturity, decision making and shooting before the draft. There are still concerns about his shooting, since he shot a horrible 37% from the field last season, and with his decision making, since, despite shooting 37%, he took a team high 14.8 shots per game. He's definitely got talent, but he's not nearly as good as some around here paint him to be. Not yet, anyway.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                    I never read any projections of Jennings being a top 5 pick. A possible top 10, to be sure, but not top 5. And there were real questions about his maturity, decision making and shooting before the draft. There are still concerns about his shooting, since he shot a horrible 37% from the field last season, and with his decision making, since, despite shooting 37%, he took a team high 14.8 shots per game. He's definitely got talent, but he's not nearly as good as some around here paint him to be. Not yet, anyway.
                    He's currently better than any of the Raptor's point guards.........

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                      Yes I would have. I know all about the mixtape HS phenom. Plus I knew all about TWillliams being from Seattle and all- just like I knew all about Roy. Actually I would have taken TWilliams over BJennings & DeRozan at the time.

I'll give you one for free: Tony Wroten Jr 6'4 PG Garfield HS/Rotary Select AAU Seattle Class of 2011 University of Washington bound and most likely one and done- look for at the 2012 NBA Draft. Check out 00:22-00:24. The best HS basketball player ever out of Seattle (Washington State) bar none- Roy, Robinson, Christie, MWilliams, Crawford, Hawes, Webster, Stuckey, Avery Bradley, TWilliams, etc.

He's faster than Wall. Passes like CP3. Handles like Iverson. Defense like Payton. Swag like Payton. Jumper like Payton.

Not interested in your freebies, bud. Instead, show me your PAST posts predicting players, like Jennings or, for example, Blair, who were drafted late but ended up performing way beyond expectations. Show me some examples of times when you advocated drafting a late-drafted, expectation-exceeding player. Until then, don't make irrelevant posts about how GMs "fucked up" by drafting the best player available.

Comment

Not interested in your freebies, bud. Instead, show me your PAST posts predicting players, like Jennings or, for example, Blair, who were drafted late but ended up performing way beyond expectations. Show me some examples of times when you advocated drafting a late-drafted, expectation-exceeding player. Until then, don't make irrelevant posts about how GMs "fucked up" by drafting the best player available.
                        I have only been on this site since July 2010, buddy-o.lmfao@u

DeMar was the best palyer available? To who? You & BC aka bull chit?lol

Comment

He's currently better than any of the Raptor's point guards.........
                          It's funny you should mention Jennings cause I was thinking about him while watching the game tonight. I asked myself why didn't we drafted him then I remember that we drafted what we needed at the time which was a shooting guard because Parker was in Cleveland at that point. Another thing to remember is that as good as Jennings is he is really no different then Calderon or jack on the defensive end of he floor. I also think derozan has a higher ceiling than Jennings.

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
                            Doubt he'll ever be a franchise player, but I think he'll end up a good third banana once he tightens up his shooting and defense a bit.

Comment

I have only been on this site since July 2010, buddy-o.lmfao@u

DeMar was the best palyer available? To who? You & BC aka bull chit?lol
                              I thought he was the best available player, and I would draft him again if I could.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                                Greatest preseason game EVER!
                                Lead Changes: 12
                                Times Tied: 9
                                Duration: 3.3 Hours
                                ------------------------
                                Jack was amazing tonight, 24 PT 9-12 FG 4-5 FT 2-2 3P 8/0 RB 6 AS 2 ST 2 TO 3 PF 32 MN.
                                how about the missed free throws? I was frustrated watch this one Raps coulda put the lights out if they weren't shooting like SHAQ on ACID. 25/44
                                "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Working...
                                X