Here are the realistic big man rotational pairings that the Raptors can use given their current roster makeup. Sorry if I missed one.
Ranked top to bottom
1. Bargnani and Johnson - Played very well together last season which prompted numerous favorable comments during the off-season from both BC and Triano. However, Triano has so far been loathe to play this season
2. Evans and Johnson - Seeing some very good results when they are teamed up. This is also a carryover from last season when they played well together albeit in limited minutes.
3. Kleiza and Johnson - Works very well against teams with lighter centers.
4. Kleiza and Evans with Weems - Would not start this front court but could prove useful at certain points during a game.
5. Bargnani and Klieza with Weems - Could work teams with slower bigger #4 and #5
6. Bargnani and Evans - Looked very bad so far especially on offense
7 - 10 Anderson and either Bargnani, Johnson Evans or Kleiza
1. I left Dorsey out because as long as Reggie is healthy Dorsey will not be in the rotation.
2. I left Davis out at this time because he can not play right now.
3. I left Alabi out because at this point he is not a realistic rotational player unless there is one or more injuries to the the Bigs.