Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belinelli With A Big Game vs. Heat. Why Did BC Move Marco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beli is a good athlete but chucks more shots than Bargs and that's hard to get done...

Comment

belinelli didn't show much during the season, i think with bargnani being the so called "franchise" or at least go-to-guy this year, you need him to be focused and can't have all his buddies there and stuff unless thye are actually going to contribute to the team.

like j. jack was brought in because they knew he could contribute to the team,him being friends with bosh was juist a bonus. belinelli was brought in hoping for the same reason he didn't contribute to the team all that much.

there was a log jam in the backcourt and all signs were pointing to him being the odd man out.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Didnt watch the game or highlights but im guessing this is why... the two miami guards that played the most were Beverley and Hasbrouck. Ya, i hadnt heard of them either... It's pre-season, take it all with a grain of salt. If he does this next them he plays miami and the heat have a healthy roster, then we can start talking :P And hes a shooter, who seems to have 4 or 5 very poor games for every good game like this.

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
          for sure he was but - you aint getting anything from JW - this is a dump move all the way.
          Wright could become, and might already be, our best defender. Teams that want to play in the post-season need guys like JWright, who play under 20 minutes, but locks down other teams.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            How do you see it as a dump move? Belli wasn't getting an PT last year and he was very inefficient when he did get some. Wright is a former lottery pick and maybe a change of scenery will do him well. If Kleiza or Weems goes down for any period of time he should get an opportunity. Heck, even if one of them doesn't go down he should still get some.
            Patrick O'Bryant was a former lottery pick too. Don't get your hope up - JW does not have the mental make up to be even a fringe contributor in the NBA. He will never get another NBA contract.
            "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Belinelli is no all-star, but let there be no debate on who the better basketball player is between he and Julian Wright. The Raps could have done better with this trade, IMO. I expect he'll do well this year with the Hornets and Wright will get less PT on our squad than Banks.
              "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
              ~Rorschach

Comment

Aren't both LBJ and Wade injured? I'm a Marco fan, but dude's inconsistent as hell. Let's wait awhile. Having freaking Chris Paul playing along side you probably helps too. He's surely better than Wright, there's absolutely no room for him here on our roster. Even if we "lose" this trade, there no way he'd (have the chance to?) put up those same numbers here. I find it odd that BC moved him so easily though, since it looked like he coveted him a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X