General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Chat

This is a thread for people to talk about anything and everything Raptors. I noticed that there were some things that I needed to say and many topics weren't on what I wanted to express. I don't want to look like an idiot. Enjoy the thread? Lol.
    Onions baby, onions.

We beat Detroit in a blowout. CV has a miserable game and for once, Hamilton is kept under 10 points. Jose explodes.

Comment

Anything can happen. This is possible, but I think along with Jose, Turkoglu will also go 20+
      Onions baby, onions.

Comment

Hopefully we come out of the gate on fire like we did against the Cavs. We'll get some calls from the refs no doubt being at home but if Will Bynum has another monster game like he did last night were in trouble.

Comment

I'm worried about Jose. I saw him on Sunday and he looked rattled, to say the least. I'm hoping he's hurt, at least that'd be a good excuse.

Comment

I hope to see Wright guard Peja tonight so that we don't see Peja to have a big game. Peja can stiill shoot but he can't run through screens like he used to anymore.

Boo Peja!
            RR OG

Comment

No Duncan, No Parker. Manu 36. Oh man.
              Onions baby, onions.

Comment

Working...
              X