Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Turkoglu Accuses Toronto Fans Of Misunderstanding

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    a) Turk is a system player? Is that a criteria someone in the nba aspires to when becoming a highly paid free agent? He is a forward with a set of skills. This team for better or worse asked him to use them all ...not just those he felt like employing.

b) "Club Med" was also extended to Bosh as I recall because of a hamstring problem...but he found a way to be/stay in shape. imo it was quite appropriate to extend some off time to any player going thru a schedule Hedo did. He decided to act as an immature teenager.

c) You mean having a pg like Nash shouldn't make Hedo all he can be?

d) Your last point comes across as misguided support for Hedo because of your mutual distaste for BC & the mlse crowd.

For myself, Hedo was very unprofessional during his year here after signing as a free agent.

+1

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

"Turk is right about one thing the Rap's front office and how they let Bargnani get away with seemingly everything.....who wants to be a part of that bull chit.... "

Incredible even talkin' about Turk u don't miss the chance to bash Bargnani you are pretty pathetic !

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    a) Any team that signed Turk when he was a f/a that wasn't going to let him run the offense as a point forward is smarter not signing him in the 1st place. All one had to do is watch how he was used by Orlando but then again Orlando has DHoward and much more overall roster talent than TO plus a head coach that knows how to coach not just someone who follows the GM's orders on player rotations, playing time or says bull chit like -"I like the effort", after a critical late season blowout loss.....smh

Turk & Bosh are two different situations. No, it wasn't it as it would have been more appropriate to make sure that your big time f/a investment is in tip top shape regardless of his summertime schedule- that's on Turk. MLSE Management coddled Hedo from jumpstreet just like they continue to coddle Bargnani's lethargicness- they are as much to blame as is Hedo in my mind.

Nash is getting old, Turk is getting old- point blank, their best days are behind them plus Hedo needs the ball in his hands to be effective in my mind. Time will tell.

I don't support Hedo at all- an assumption with no gumption. I just recognize the game being run by MLSE....do the full math not the self serving half.

And? BC & Jay were just as unprofessional as Hedo was in their handling of the whole Hedo situation from training camp to post trade to Phoenix. Both BC's & Jay's snide remarks in the media twoards both Hedo & Bosh after they both left TO show their true two faced colors & lack of overall class.

Hedouche and Rupaul showed far less class with their ignorant, classless, disrespectful and self-serving statements way before Bryan and Jay defended the franchise and indirectly the fans with their forthright statements. Of course you wouldn't be able to figure that out since you obviously have your head way up Rupaul's ass.

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I got one word to say to Hedo:

BULLSHIT!!!

I have nothing else to say.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    Hedouche and Rupaul showed far less class with their ignorant, classless, disrespectful and self-serving statements way before Bryan and Jay defended the franchise and indirectly the fans with their forthright statements. Of course you wouldn't be able to figure that out since you obviously have your head way up Rupaul's ass.
    BC & Jay's post f/a slanderous comments about Bosh say it all- smile in his face stab him in the back.......smh

If you really believe that BC & Jay's media bull chit is steak so be it- enjoy your steak tar tar.........lol

Btw- footie, Bargnani is pretty pathetic..........smh

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

lol some people really need to think some of these things through, instead of their fanatical fanboy emotions taking over.

Raptors Republic Starter Hassan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

hedo hitting us where it hurts . dissing our history for alstars leaving

Raptors Republic Rookie Jordan-Drexler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    considering people still boo vince carter, that probably won't happen. people in toronto are worse than psychotic ex-girlfriends. and then they wonder why nobody wants them and they need constant reaffirmation that they're nice, likable people.

as for hedo, i knew from the start that it won't work. the system here wasn't right for him but BC failed to realize that when he paid that retarded amount of money for him. it's not 100% hedo's fault for the way last season transpired.
    U just wait till LBJ returns to cleveland and then try to convince me that rap fans are crazy.
    What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

cavs fans have every right to be angry though.

Post Thanks / Like

The Party Machine DID play through sickness... At the club.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    BC & Jay's post f/a slanderous comments about Bosh say it all- smile in his face stab him in the back.......smh

If you really believe that BC & Jay's media bull chit is steak so be it- enjoy your steak tar tar.........lol

Btw- footie, Bargnani is pretty pathetic..........smh
    your posts are predictable, its pathetic having 1,800 posts trolling, i lurk here, but i had to sign in to call your "bullchit", you think your funny with that word? SMH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Flock of Seagulls wrote: View Post
    your posts are predictable, its pathetic having 1,800 posts trolling, i lurk here, but i had to sign in to call your "bullchit", you think your funny with that word? SMH
    Sirchilly gots a new "hater".....

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

As someone said before he's Phoenix's problem now. We won the trade and it wasn't even close. Turkoglu is a pick and pop forward who stands still and shoots the three ball. He will be the same player in Phoenix that he was in Toronto and Sacremento. Turk and his fans need to understand that he's a slightly above mediocre talent, who needs the ball in his hands to happy and effective.
    -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information