Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Else Can't Wait for Oct 26th? (Heat vs. Celtics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Else Can't Wait for Oct 26th? (Heat vs. Celtics)

I am anticipating this season more than any other in recent memory and its funny cuz the raptors are almost irrelevant to me right now....Im not anticipating the raptors upcoming season in anyway but im excited for this NBA season esp the season opener in Baw stin...

This season and opener is so big that the TNT crew is going to be there which adds to the intrigue cuz i cant wait to hear all the jokes Kenny and Charles pop at LeBron/Miami....plus that crowd going to be rawkus and the with Delonte West on Celts now it adds to that Miami/Boston rivalry with what happened last year with Gloria lol....

My girl already knows not to call me or even try to bother me next Tuesday...

One more week !!

That's such a great matchup for opening night! I'm taking the Heat if they're fully healthy.

Remember that dunk LeBron had on Delonte's ass a couple seasons ago? I'm sure he'll be looking to crown him, Shaq and the rest of those C**tics again!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      That's such a great matchup for opening night! I'm taking the Heat if they're fully healthy.

Remember that dunk LeBron had on Delonte's ass a couple seasons ago? I'm sure he'll be looking to crown him, Shaq and the rest of those C**tics again!
      Thee most entertaining thing about the game might be the crowd chants at LeBron relating to Delonte and his mom...lol

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
        Thee most entertaining thing about the game might be the crowd chants at LeBron relating to Delonte and his mom...lol
        That would be classless & tasteless on behalf of anyone who did that. It should be a great early season match up to watch though. That being said I look for Miami to steamroll through the NBA as long as the Big 3 are healthy.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
          That would be classless & tasteless on behalf of anyone who did that. It should be a great early season match up to watch though. That being said I look for Miami to steamroll through the NBA as long as the Big 3 are healthy.
          You try too hard...Its an NBA game,fans like to chide at opposing players....its part of the game atmosphere,it just so happens Celtic fans will have more material to work with lol...

Comment

Working...
          X