Raptors Waive Dupree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Waive Dupree

Good ... wasn't impressed with his ball hogging ways this preseason.

The Toronto Raptors announced Tuesday they have released forward Ronald Dupree.

A free agent, Dupree was signed September 15. He appeared in five preseason games where he totaled 20 points and eight rebounds in 55 minutes.

The roster now stands at 15.

The Raptors’ final preseason game is Friday versus the New York Knicks at the Bell Centre in Montreal. The Raptors and Knicks will tip-off the regular season at Air Canada Centre on Wednesday, October 27.
    Source - Click here

Good!

Does that mean Dorsey will stick with the club?! I hope so.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I think that depends on Dampier who's apparently making a decision very soon and rumour has it he's still considering us.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        I think that depends on Dampier who's apparently making a decision very soon and rumour has it he's still considering us.
        Fuck Dampier, we don't need the ass**

Comment

All I wan't is Dorsey, and all Dorsey wants is that carrot top Scalabrini's ass (muahahaa)
          What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Good!

wow, how exciting dumping shit to keep... shit.

really how was that decision made? the flip of a coin?
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

ronald we hardly knew ya

Comment

dn66 wrote: View Post
                Fuck Dampier, we don't need the ass**
                i rather have dampier, he's way better than dorsey

Comment

lyrical militia wrote: View Post
                  i rather have dampier, he's way better than dorsey
                  So you would rather have an old decrepit player over a young player oozing potential? Personally, I would rather have a real starting Center but minus that I would prefer the kid over the man who has maybe a season left and has completely avoided training camp.

Comment

wiki wrote:
                    He signed a non-guaranteed contract with the the Toronto Raptors on September 16, 2010. Dupree was released from the Toronto Raptors roster as of October 19, 2010. Supposedly, his teammates made a complaint with Raptors head office due to his foul smell.
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Dupree

It was because he smelled bad.

Comment

He was just a camp body no real surprise. I wonder how many of the 15 players left will TO will keep on its roster?

Fuck Dampier let him go to another team most likely Phx or Chi. Keep Ben Grimm aka Joey Dorsey!!!

Comment

Dorsey>Dampier. Dampier will just take away valuable minutes from our young bigs, plus he's 35, the oldest player on this team right now is 30, we do not need vets of that vintage.
                        Last edited by Raptorsss; Wed Oct 20, 2010, 04:04 PM.
                        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

hhah, classic, to bad they removed it.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

Sounds just about right to me.

Comment

Working...
                            X