No announcement yet.

Chisholm Discussing Jose's Poor Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN ! finally a raptor media reporter with some integrity telling the turht and not trying to spin or sugarcoat it...

He right too he sucks and has never been startign calibre and the team needs to play him to move him...

Well done Chisholm...

Comment

malefax wrote: View Post
      I don't think the TJ hate had so much to do with him voicing his displeasure: it had to do with him letting his frustration get the best of him on the floor. I lost track of how many games he lost us after he came back from the injury trying to go 1 on 4, shooting everything and totally dominating the offense. He had to go after that, regardless of what he said or didn't say. And it was good we moved him when we did -- if you think Jose has fallen off, TJ took that to a whole additional level.

Why cant you discuss Jose without bringing up a PG thats no longer here ? Does it make you feel better ?

TJ did more in his first season 06-07 than Jose did here his entire 5 yrs..DEAL with it !

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
        Why cant you discuss Jose without bringing up a PG thats no longer here ? Does it make you feel better ?

TJ did more in his first season 06-07 than Jose did here his entire 5 yrs..DEAL with it !
        I don't remember Calderon pouting when he was moved to the bench. Maybe I'm remembering things wrong.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
          I don't remember Calderon pouting when he was moved to the bench. Maybe I'm remembering things wrong.
          Ugh why do you calderon fans pretend like he didnt pout after the 07-08 season...he pouted in a spanish paper that he should be starting whether it be for the raps or somewhere else...hence BC had to make a decision but the Jose guys never seem to wanna remmeber this.....they both pouted but only TJ gets called out on it.....

Comment

oh and calderon exceling in a running system is downright laughable...he isnt built for and up tempo style of basketball...how many times you see his conservative ass pull up on a break with numbers......serious some of you dudes are showing you dont watch the games....

Comment

Ugh why do you calderon fans pretend like he didnt pout after the 07-08 season...he pouted in a spanish paper that he should be starting whether it be for the raps or somewhere else...hence BC had to make a decision but the Jose guys never seem to wanna remmeber this.....they both pouted but only TJ gets called out on it.....
              Calderon's apparent pouting didn't show up on the court or on the bench. Ford's did. I was a fan of Ford when he was with the team and thought he did a good job when he was in Toronto, but when he acted the way he did, and let it affect his play, I knew he had to go.

oh and calderon exceling in a running system is downright laughable...he isnt built for and up tempo style of basketball...how many times you see his conservative ass pull up on a break with numbers......serious some of you dudes are showing you dont watch the games....
              Calderon is obviously better in a half court offense, but he has shown on many occasions that he can do well in an uptempo system. Last night's game is just one example.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Calderon's apparent pouting didn't show up on the court or on the bench. Ford's did. I was a fan of Ford when he was with the team and thought he did a good job when he was in Toronto, but when he acted the way he did, and let it affect his play, I knew he had to go.

Calderon is obviously better in a half court offense, but he has shown on many occasions that he can do well in an uptempo system. Last night's game is just one example.
                That game was a meaningless pre season game,it really doesnt mean a thing....im basing my argument on 3 years of him starting in the reg season...

Comment

and stop spinnin...point is calderon pouted just as much as TJ did about the starting position....so dont critique one and defend the other,its the same shit....you either criticize both or neither....it dont work like that dude....

Comment

That game was a meaningless pre season game,it really doesnt mean a thing....im basing my argument on 3 years of him starting in the reg season...
                    I'm also basing my argument on many of the games Calderon played last year and excelled while the team was running.

and stop spinnin...point is calderon pouted just as much as TJ did about the starting position....so dont critique one and defend the other,its the same shit....you either criticize both or neither....it dont work like that dude....
                    I don't recall noticing Calderon pouting when he was moved to the bench. I don't recall noticing any decrease in production, either. If I had, I would have mentioned it.
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I'm also basing my argument on many of the games Calderon played last year and excelled while the team was running.

I don't recall noticing Calderon pouting when he was moved to the bench. I don't recall noticing any decrease in production, either. If I had, I would have mentioned it.
                      No you wouldnt just like you conveniently didnt mention him bitching during that off season...you telling half a story breh...Calderon did the same thing..team didnt excel under him last year...he had his job taken from him by another back up lol and the fans booed him by seasons end....and the team tried to unload him....

You didnt notice his decrease in production from 2008-2009 to last year ?

Shall i pull up the numbers for you or the teams numbers for you ?

Comment

No you wouldnt just like you conveniently didnt mention him bitching during that off season...you telling half a story breh...Calderon did the same thing..team didnt excel under him last year...he had his job taken from him by another back up lol and the fans booed him by seasons end....and the team tried to unload him....

You didnt notice his decrease in production from 2008-2009 to last year ?

Shall i pull up the numbers for you or the teams numbers for you ?
                        Apparently I'm a little more forgiving of an offseason interview than you are. I care more about what a player does during the season when the games are happening.

And last season, Calderon began the year as a starter. The team didn't play well for the first month and a bit (new players and system, difficult record) and Calderon went down with injury. Jack stepped into the starting position and when Calderon came back from injury, the team was doing well and Jack continued to start. Then, after the All-Star break when the team went 1-9, Calderon was put back into the starting lineup and the team did a little better.

And Calderon's numbers were pretty much the same whether he was starting or not.

As for those numbers you were going to pull, Calderon's per minute production was actually pretty much the same from 2008-2009. It's just his minutes were reduced by about 8 mpg. It doesn't take a genius to figure out a player is going to produce less when he plays less.
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Apparently I'm a little more forgiving of an offseason interview than you are. I care more about what a player does during the season when the games are happening.

And last season, Calderon began the year as a starter. The team didn't play well for the first month and a bit (new players and system, difficult record) and Calderon went down with injury. Jack stepped into the starting position and when Calderon came back from injury, the team was doing well and Jack continued to start. Then, after the All-Star break when the team went 1-9, Calderon was put back into the starting lineup and the team did a little better.

And Calderon's numbers were pretty much the same whether he was starting or not.

As for those numbers you were going to pull, Calderon's per minute production was actually pretty much the same from 2008-2009. It's just his minutes were reduced by about 8 mpg. It doesn't take a genius to figure out a player is going to produce less when he plays less.
                          Yes but the production was down cuz Jack took his job,i think the point is he cant hold a starting job on this team cuz his plkay doesnt warrant it over a long stretch...and ur not forgiving you just are biased and wont call a spade a spade...they both did the same thing but you wont criticize ur man for it....amd stop quoting faulty stats like per minute crap Hollinger thats non sense,it dont make an argument..per minute is a phony faulty stat but i get calderon needs it to prop his piss poor regresssing production up.. i dont care what his PER is his numbers are down and he lost his job the team strugged with him starting and won when jack was inserted....down the stretch he got booed and it all culminated with them trying to run him outta here...everything else is a biased spin ...those are the simple facts but i do realize bargs and calderon stans struggle with cold blooded truth...

Comment

Yes but the production was down cuz Jack took his job,i think the point is he cant hold a starting job on this team cuz his plkay doesnt warrant it over a long stretch...and ur not forgiving you just are biased and wont call a spade a spade...they both did the same thing but you wont criticize ur man for it....amd stop quoting faulty stats like per minute crap Hollinger thats non sense,it dont make an argument..per minute is a phony faulty stat but i get calderon needs it to prop his piss poor regresssing production up.. i dont care what his PER is his numbers are down and he lost his job the team strugged with him starting and won when jack was inserted....down the stretch he got booed and it all culminated with them trying to run him outta here...everything else is a biased spin ...those are the simple facts but i do realize bargs and calderon stans struggle with cold blooded truth...
                            Actually, Calderon's production was down because he played fewer minutes. Two years ago he had two PG's backing him up that aren't even in the league anymore, hence he played more minutes than he probably should have. His production was high because he played more minutes. It's pretty simple.

As for the faulty per minute crap, I realize that it goes against your argument, but it doesn't make it crap, especially when the amount of minutes is so high. Trying to extrapolate a guys stats who plays 10 mpg doesn't make sense, but guys are pretty consistent with their production beyond 20 mpg. If you can give me a counter argument, I'd be willing to hear it.

And I certainly wouldn't be throwing the biased tag at anyone, if I were you. You certainly wouldn't be immune to that label. And it has nothing to do with who did it, but when he did it. I was a very big Ford supporter until he started sulking on the bench during the season. I don't give a crap what a player does off the court, but if it affects his play or the team, then I do. Ford's sulking affected the team, Calderon's comment didn't. Calderon plays the same way, no matter if he is starting or not and the facts (and stats) support that argument. You haven't shown me ANYTHING that supports your argument.

As for the booing, Raptor fans are not the first people I would look to back me up. They are an incredibly fickle bunch who constantly overrate and underrate players because they don't really know the subtleties of the game.
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                            X