Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeRozan DiSlocates. DaMn!

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/der...es-oct-22-2010

So apparently DeRozan dislocated his index finger at the game? Anyone have any info on his status?

No, was it on his shooting hand?

Comment

It wasn't his index finger. It was the ring finger on his shooting hand. Scott McCullough popped it back into place right after it happened, he sat on the bench for about 5 minutes of game time then went back in and it didn't seem to bother him at all. He shouldn't miss any time but hopefully it improves his jumper

Comment

EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
        It wasn't his index finger. It was the ring finger on his shooting hand. Scott McCullough popped it back into place right after it happened, he sat on the bench for about 5 minutes of game time then went back in and it didn't seem to bother him at all. He shouldn't miss any time but hopefully it improves his jumper
        Improves his jumper..? What's he need to improve on? He more often than not does have his jumper going for him.. He puts in so much work on his shooting, I think that's ignorant to him and his efforts.

Comment

thank god. if we lose derozan we wont crack 12 wins.

Comment

hey guys, we gotta appreciate DD's determination... this kid's got spunk... for him to dislocate his finger and get back in the game in 5 min takes guts and fearlessness... tells you his different from VC. If that happened to VC he'd be on the floor whimpering in pain and asking to be traded... and complaining that he didn't give 101%.

Comment

DD dislocates... gets back in game in 5 min. Dude got fearlessness!

Props to DD...

that little act of bravery... earned himself a HUGE amount of respect from me.

Comment

He needs to improve his free throw % first. Mid 60s isn't going to cut it.

Comment

Jaworski wrote: View Post
                  hey guys, we gotta appreciate DD's determination... this kid's got spunk... for him to dislocate his finger and get back in the game in 5 min takes guts and fearlessness... tells you his different from VC. If that happened to VC he'd be on the floor whimpering in pain and asking to be traded... and complaining that he didn't give 101%.
                  Don't forget in street clothes for five games!

Comment

The dislocated finger isn't going to help at the free throw line. I love that he's one of the few on this team that will take it hard to the hoop, but he's got to practice FT's more because right now Shaq is looking better from the free throw line than DeMar. And DeMar will be at the line alot this season.

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
                      Improves his jumper..? What's he need to improve on? He more often than not does have his jumper going for him.. He puts in so much work on his shooting, I think that's ignorant to him and his efforts.
                      He may put in the work..but his jumper is not there yet.

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
                        It was a joke. Perhaps you should see someone about the stick in your ass

Comment

It was a joke. Perhaps you should see someone about the stick in your ass
                          How was that a joke.. Hate these passive-aggressive assholes who tell 'jokes' with serious undertones and then when someone calls them on it, they get all offended and say 'omg dude, it was a joke.' Perhaps you should see someone about growing a pair.

Comment

Jaworski wrote: View Post
                            I knew what had happened as soon as I saw it, which is why I wasn't worried. I've dislocated a finger playing ball four or five times and went right back out there after popping it back in myself. And all but one time was just pickup ball. Of course, one of those times I ended up needing surgery on the finger. That time it was a particularly bad dislocation, as you can imagine.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                            X