Hedo vs. Kleiza - Preseason Stats Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo vs. Kleiza - Preseason Stats Comparison

wonder what excuse Hedo will have this time if this carries on into the season...

"ball"

Or maybe the system isn't right for him....
    or he finally realize he can't play without D-Howard

Comment

Hedo just fell off, and the fact is that linas is just better

Comment

I regret choosing hedo and bargnani in my yahoo fantasy draft >_<

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
          Bargnani is always a good choice. As for Turk...uhhhh.
          Joshua Priemski
          NBA blogger
          SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
          www.RufusOnFire.com/
          www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

welcome linas kleiza
            ya dun noe

Comment

I can't imagine Hedo having any energy to play offense after he gets pounded at PF on defense. Playing it a few minutes a game is different than playing it outright.

Comment

Hedo was and is a bum and B.C. fleeced the Suns. Hedo had one really good season playing with Howard and Nelson, and for a coach that constantly was on his case to get him to work half as hard as everyone else. He will be a bum this year in Phoenix while Kleiza is a much better player on a much better contract...again a very nice find by B.C.

Comment

And the thing this isn't dealing directly with is Hedo for Barbosa which is going to go down as an outright steal. I think Barbosa could be up for Sixth man of the year again.

Comment

I stopped reading after it said pre season stats comparison....

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
                      You must've had your draft set on auto-draft. Why would anyone pick Hedo on purpose?

Comment

Turk might even be decent in Phoenix, but I wonder how Suns' fans feel about his contract.

Comment

Hedo was literally the same player he was in Toronto as he was in Orlando, pretty funny how people don't understand this. I think Raps fans were looking for Hedo to be Kobe or something. He's a role players, NOT a franchise player.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                            Hedo was literally the same player he was in Toronto as he was in Orlando, pretty funny how people don't understand this. I think Raps fans were looking for Hedo to be Kobe or something. He's a role players, NOT a franchise player.
                            Hence he didn't get paid to be a role player, but he did get paid to be #2 which he didn't do. And it wasn't even close to being a "literal" copy of the same player. Similar but definitely less committed.
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                              Actually he played badly. Secondly, he was not a role player in Orlando (Well, technically ALL players are role players, as they all have roles). He was key, and played over 30 minutes in his last three seasons. One of them getting 19 5 5. He was extremely important for them to get to the conference finals, so yes maybe we expected a lot from him (if you take a look at his contract, maybe you would understand why), but he was a jerk, played badly, but he still was an important player in Florida, and we expected him to boost us into maybe the second round of the play-offs (for me at least)

Comment

Working...
                              X