Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you serious? How many games has Yao played in the past two years? There's fantasy and then there's fantasy. That Yao stat line belongs with dragons and leprechauns at this point in the game.

Comment

I feel bad for Yao though. He was an all-star, and MVP caliber center. But yeah, he has played like 400 games in 10 years.

Comment

How's everyone feeling about the league so far? You are a quiet bunch compared to the Fantasy Football crowd.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          How's everyone feeling about the league so far? You are a quiet bunch compared to the Fantasy Football crowd.
          I had forgotten about this but I logged in last week

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
            I had forgotten about this but I logged in last week
            set your lineups weekly at least dude!!

the league is going well so far. i've been lucky. i dont expect the luck to continue, but i'll try my best. a lot of good teams in the league.

Comment

I agree. To set your lineup for the week takes maybe five minutes unless you're using something like Dial-Up. I'm not going to beg people to update their rosters. The way I always run these keeper leagues is I cut the managers who aren't active at the end of the season to make room for other people who want to join and compete. By doing this over time we'll build a strong competitive league from top to bottom. I can see who's still playing in this league right now...

Comment

Thats a great way to run the league.
                The RR keeper league is great man. A little bit quiet, it would be fun if more people commented and talked smack and stuff. It's good that most of the people are active which keeps it exciting and challenging.

Comment

Set it for the week!! I'm still in the playoff run! I can catch up!!! Sorry for stopping, I stopped for a couple days on a holiday, and I guess I just lost the 'rhythm', but back on now

Comment

Good job. This is a looong league and an injury here and there can turn a league upside down sending top dogs out of playoff seeding and underdogs into seeding.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Good job. This is a looong league and an injury here and there can turn a league upside down sending top dogs out of playoff seeding and underdogs into seeding.
                      I'm only a couple games in the playoffs, so after the all-star break, Amare better step it up!!!

Comment

Playoffs just around the corner! Apollo and I are fighting it out for 4th spot in the final week, then we play each other in the first round!! Interesting... football worked out pretty similar if I remember correctly.

Comment

Yeah, it's funny how this has worked out. Looks like this week is a dress rehearsal for round 1 of the playoffs. I can't believe how fast the season went.

Comment

Locked up playoffs Skywalker you better get ready.

Comment

Commissioner Note

Congrats RaptorsFan4Life. Congrats to everyone in the playoffs. To those of you who won't make it I would just like to remind you that there is a consolation playoffs for you and as such you may be able to make one last charge further up the standings into respectability. Remember, in this league the draft is a live auction so finishing last has zero benefit.

Comment

Recommendation: This is no surprise as Boozer is expected to miss a few days to a week with the injury. However, Boozer has proven to be a slow healer, so he could be sidelined longer than that. Look for Taj Gibson to get the start at power forward.
                                (Rotowire.com)
                                SOB! Right before the ****ing playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X