Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Blake is a solid pickup, Fisher's minutes will be limited more during the season to keep him fresh, and Blake will get you 3s and a few assists as the distributor of the second unit.

Downside to finishing the draft early is there's not many players I'd want to drop at this point in the season. Maybe Harden though if Thabo keeps getting the lion's share of minutes.

Comment

Monta Ellis 46 PT 18-24 FG 9-12 FT 1-2 3P 3/0 RB 2 AS 0 BL 2 ST 1 TO 4 PF 39 MN (Final, Rockets)

Stephen Curry 25 PT 9-16 FG 4-4 FT 3-6 3P 2/1 RB 11 AS 1 BL 0 ST 5 TO 4 PF 39 MN (Final, Rockets)

Great picks by me

Note: Ellis tied career high, had he not missed 3 late FGs he would of broke the record easily.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        Monta Ellis 46 PT 18-24 FG 9-12 FT 1-2 3P 3/0 RB 2 AS 0 BL 2 ST 1 TO 4 PF 39 MN (Final, Rockets)

Stephen Curry 25 PT 9-16 FG 4-4 FT 3-6 3P 2/1 RB 11 AS 1 BL 0 ST 5 TO 4 PF 39 MN (Final, Rockets)

Great picks by me

Note: Ellis tied career high, had he not missed 3 late FGs he would of broke the record easily.
        Most of the GSW starters will give you loads of points.

Comment

Amir Johnson has been dropped by 438 teams in Yahoo! leagues
          Basketball: RR Fantasy Hoops: RaptorsFan4Life
          So many people dropped him after 1 game :/

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Maybe so, but both O'Neal's have struggled badly with injuries in their "senior" years in the NBA. I'll take a risk and bank on Davis having more of an impact in Boston this season then most aren't giving him right now.

LMFAO @ your avatar! Do you have a full size pic?
          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Thu Oct 28, 2010, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Just want to put this out there, you guys mocked me, you guys undermined me, but Jeff Adrien played a full half minute last night. And he grabbed an entire rebound. So who's laughing now Motha******s

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
              Just want to put this out there, you guys mocked me, you guys undermined me, but Jeff Adrien played a full half minute last night. And he grabbed an entire rebound. So who's laughing now Motha******s
              LMAO ... thanks for the laugh. That just made my morning Joe.

Jeff Adrien for "Most Improved".

Comment

Why is a 4 add cap?

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                  Why is a 4 add cap?

I like it actually, cause when it comes to playoffs guys try to add like 6 players a day to fill out their lineup. It's really chince and I'm glad it wont happen for us.

Comment

Yeah and restrictions increase the level of skill needed to win. Four moves a week is a lot anyway. I don't think most people will be negatively affected by it.

You all should be thankful that I didn't sneak in limitations on how many times a player can be used in the regular season.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Oct 28, 2010, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Hey, when you change your roster, is there time for it to actually set? Or do you have to do it a certain amount of time before? Cause I'm in a different time zone so I don't know?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                        LMAO ... thanks for the laugh. That just made my morning Joe.

Jeff Adrien for "Most Improved".
                        And Jeff Adrien made my day

Comment

The deadline to insert a player is just before their game starts. You don't need to worry about time zones, just keep in mind the game times. Yahoo even tells you when the games start.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Fri Oct 29, 2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            The deadline to insert a player is just before their game starts. You don't need to worry about time zones, just keep in mind the game times. Yahoo even tells you when the games start.
                            Thanks! And which players count? All but the bench or only 5? Thanks again Apollo!

Comment

So, right now Goran Dragic is playing. And I put him on the team this morning. So how come it doesn't say he is counted? Or will that change after the game is over.

Dragic has 10 points 5 assists in 10 minutes!

Comment

Man, FB is os confusing. Why didn't Hinrich points count?

BTW Do those players get locked after they play for the whole week or can they be moved?

Comment

Working...
                                X