Eric Smith Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Smith Blog

I couldn't agree more with E. Smith's blog.
    http://www.nba.com/raptors/smith_blog

Good read, I actually enjoyed the alpha fight reference in the ESPN article.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Good job smitty
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Hear hear

Comment

I bitched about it on the NBA ESPN general boards. Anybody who has insider, is there actually something informed and/or interesting in the mag, erm...rag about the Raptors?

I don't really care if they slag Canada and Toronto (they afterall have a right to be ignorant). It's when they write bullshit about the Raptors and/or ignore them completely. Not a single raptor got a vote for the 2010-11 awards, when they have great candidate(s) for the MIP and 6th man. On NBA.com Demar's dunk on Boston or Kleiza's steal against Phoenix were not in the respective top 10 categories. (Two raptor highlights out of like 50)

They do a disservice to their American born players when the team isn't shown on American national television. (they need NBA TV or NBA league pass to watch any Raptor home game). Don't disrespect your own, its pathetic.
          Last edited by Raptorsss; Mon Oct 25, 2010, 06:23 PM.
          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
          X