Basketball Prospectus Predicts the Raptors Will Be the NBA's "Worst Team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trife76 wrote: View Post
    You opinion is now officially irrelevant after the Kleiza all star game part.....I have never heard anything so delusional on this board....you are either lithuanian,a relative or clueless.....
    Your a chump

Comment

I guess Minnesota dropped out of the leauge. If the Raptors weren't Canadian than the bashing wouldn't be so. Canadians should be used to getting ridiculed by Americans by now. It's not going to change. It's no that there is anything wrong with Canada, it's simply their ignorance.

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
        I guess Minnesota dropped out of the leauge. If the Raptors weren't Canadian than the bashing wouldn't be so. Canadians should be used to getting ridiculed by Americans by now. It's not going to change. It's no that there is anything wrong with Canada, it's simply their ignorance.
        +20

Comment

This team has talent - a mishmash of talent, but talent nonetheless. We definitely won't be the worst team, but I don't think we make the playoffs either. Detroit is a solid candidate to be the worst team, but they have some dudes who have been through the wars and if they can stay healthy, they can challenge for a playoff spot. Us on the other hand, it'll be a trying year for us. As long as this team plays hard right down to the last second, I'll be happy and proud.

Comment

Working...
          X