Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The "Let's Get It Off Our Chest" & Vent About Chris Bosh Thread

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Juan wrote: View Post
    Is that you Hadi?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Hadi .... did he end up going with Bosh to Miami? Was that in Bosh's contract with Miami? If not, I'm sure he's trying to ride the coat tails of Amir, DeMar or Sonny now.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh, and the Heat, will be judged by games against Orlando, Boston, LA, etc. Not by their performance against the middling teams of the world. The 2 gems of the night were seeing him bounce off the "Shaq Wall" when attempting a layup, and hearing the commentators say that Bosh has "no true size or post game".

I hear everyone when they say it's the first game of the year, but consider that this was like a playoff game in a sense. Miami's lineup has some serious flaws. They are a jumpshooting team with noone to go inside and get easy buckets.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote sleepz wrote: View Post
    Well I will definitely bring it up, all day every day, cause it seems to be brought up when detailing BC's limited successes with the Raptors. It's good in some instances and not in others?
    i'm a fan in the truest sense of the word, man. as irrational and emotional as that may be.

take the EPL, for example. I'm a Liverpool fan. no matter how bad they are doing, they're the best side in the world to me. Fernando Torres is the best striker, Gerrard is the best midfielder. I support my team to the fullest. a wobbly leg cant support a table.

I feel the same way about the raps. BC is here. Bosh isn't. AND he left like a little bitch. so i blame everything on bosh.

I took a dump about an hour ago, and it was epic. i blame that on bosh too.

fuck chris bosh... giraffe looking mother fucker.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote sleepz wrote: View Post
    Chris Bosh is a punk, Bosh is soft, Bosh is wack. Bosh is weak and no leader. Bosh is the worst thing that happened to the Raptors.

Bosh is.......... better than any player on the Raptors roster and will continue to be until they get some real talented players in here.

As a Raptor fan and observer there seems to still be a lot of chatter and response to someone who does not play here anymore. If it's "good riddance we got rid of him" or the acknowledgment of how he sucks why spend so much time rehashing it?

As a side note, what does that say about the current GM who was dying to resign him for max money? Stop drinking BC cola boys. If Bosh was coming back, Triangelo was ponying up the dough.

You will have plenty of things to complain about with this current team once the season gets underway this evening, believe me so save it for the team and players that matter!
    I actually agree with you on the bosh-bashing. i have a lot of nasty things to say about bosh but ive grown tired of posting it. the guy's gone, let him do what he wants and lets just worry about who we have in our team now.

couple of points tho, i dont think colangelo was "dying" to resign him. i think its just common courtesy for a team to offer to re-sign their franchise player, but i think he pretty much new towards the deadline that bosh wasnt going to re-sign. i think this was evident in the fact that there was a lot of interest in calderon, who colangelo couldve traded for something better or for expiring contracts which wouldve freed up cap space and put the raps in a position to sign a big name. BC couldve gutted the team and made moves that wouldve made bosh happy, but he didnt, coz he knew bosh was never going to stay anyways. and during the whole free agency disco, he didnt even make the trip to see bosh, he sent marc eversley, pretty much telling bosh we're done.

if with the current structure of the raps team we're thinking that management is not putting itself in a position to make a big signing either before the deadline or next summer, then we are all naive. everyone in the planet is pretty much saying that this team is a cellar dweller, which just means BC is not doing anything now, but is setting up something in the future, case and point, the new jersey nets last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i'm a fan in the truest sense of the word, man. as irrational and emotional as that may be.

take the EPL, for example. I'm a Liverpool fan. no matter how bad they are doing, they're the best side in the world to me. Fernando Torres is the best striker, Gerrard is the best midfielder. I support my team to the fullest. a wobbly leg cant support a table.

I feel the same way about the raps. BC is here. Bosh isn't. AND he left like a little bitch. so i blame everything on bosh.

seriously man, if there was an award for the best post ever, i would nominate this, and you heinz57 as the best post-er ever! hahaha you and rikkjames really crack me up.

creepy as it may sound, but i would love to hang out with you both.

Post Thanks / Like

Liverpool fan, thats all I need to know to base a judgement on you, you are a lunatic my friend.

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh, and the Heat, will be judged by games against Orlando, Boston, LA, etc. Not by their performance against the middling teams of the world. The 2 gems of the night were seeing him bounce off the "Shaq Wall" when attempting a layup, and hearing the commentators say that Bosh has "no true size or post game".

I hear everyone when they say it's the first game of the year, but consider that this was like a playoff game in a sense. Miami's lineup has some serious flaws. They are a jumpshooting team with noone to go inside and get easy buckets.
    You have that right. Their front court is going to have troubles with teams which have bigger and nastier pfs & centres. I can even see Atlanta's front line (Horford & Smith & Zaza) giving them a problem unless of course as you mentioned their jump shots are falling. Haslem, Bosh & Anthony arent going to strike fear consistently and using James as a point guard so much as last night could be a problem.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I think everybody needs to shut up about chris bosh, just face it he's gone, I think everybody is obsessed with him. Chris is my favourite player and I think he should be cheered on. So stop with the hate

Post Thanks / Like

No wonder your such an angry young man. I'd be too if I were a Liverpool fan right now. No offence.

Go Chelsea.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    No wonder your such an angry young man. I'd be too if I were a Liverpool fan right now. No offence.

Go Chelsea.
    3 generations of liverpool fans in my family, and mine is the closest to seeing relegation. but you keep faith in your squad and stay strong.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote lyrical militia wrote: View Post
    Chris is my favourite player and I think he should be cheered on. So stop with the hate
    I think then you're either in the wrong city or the wrong thread my friend!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

3 generations of liverpool fans in my family, and mine is the closest to seeing relegation. but you keep faith in your squad and stay strong.
    Keeping faith in liverpool is like keeping faith in CB4 NOT faking an injury every year in February to go get his estrogen injections in Rio de Janeiro.

Post Thanks / Like

Classic! Oh me ribs! HAHAHAH!

Post Thanks / Like

I think then you're either in the wrong city or the wrong thread my friend!
    hahaha or in the wrong state of mind!

Raptors Republic Starter Papa Burgundy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Papa Burgundy says, "Chris Bosh" is from an ancient amazon language. Tranlated it means "Man-gina".
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote lyrical militia wrote: View Post
    I think everybody needs to shut up about chris bosh, just face it he's gone, I think everybody is obsessed with him. Chris is my favourite player and I think he should be cheered on. So stop with the hate
    I'm with you about moving on ... he's not important enough to vent about

... not quite with you on the 'fave player' thing, but we are entitled to our own opinions on here!
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
    I'm with you about moving on ... he's not important enough to vent about

... not quite with you on the 'fave player' thing, but we are entitled to our own opinions on here!
    C'mon, this is the most fun there's been on this site for months!

Post Thanks / Like

heinz57

your sig is amazing ... hahah

Post Thanks / Like

OMG.. Dude.. I think I just choked on my lunch. LOL! That post made my day.

Post Thanks / Like

They'll be fine. They're acually looking better these days. Anyhow, we can chat about that in the soccer thread in the other sports subforum.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information