The "Let's Get It Off Our Chest" & Vent About Chris Bosh Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i'm a fan in the truest sense of the word, man. as irrational and emotional as that may be.

take the EPL, for example. I'm a Liverpool fan. no matter how bad they are doing, they're the best side in the world to me. Fernando Torres is the best striker, Gerrard is the best midfielder. I support my team to the fullest. a wobbly leg cant support a table.

I feel the same way about the raps. BC is here. Bosh isn't. AND he left like a little bitch. so i blame everything on bosh.

I took a dump about an hour ago, and it was epic. i blame that on bosh too.

fuck chris bosh... giraffe looking mother fucker.
    Liverpool fan, thats all I need to know to base a judgement on you, you are a lunatic my friend.

Comment

Juan wrote: View Post
      Bosh, and the Heat, will be judged by games against Orlando, Boston, LA, etc. Not by their performance against the middling teams of the world. The 2 gems of the night were seeing him bounce off the "Shaq Wall" when attempting a layup, and hearing the commentators say that Bosh has "no true size or post game".

I hear everyone when they say it's the first game of the year, but consider that this was like a playoff game in a sense. Miami's lineup has some serious flaws. They are a jumpshooting team with noone to go inside and get easy buckets.
      You have that right. Their front court is going to have troubles with teams which have bigger and nastier pfs & centres. I can even see Atlanta's front line (Horford & Smith & Zaza) giving them a problem unless of course as you mentioned their jump shots are falling. Haslem, Bosh & Anthony arent going to strike fear consistently and using James as a point guard so much as last night could be a problem.

Comment

I think everybody needs to shut up about chris bosh, just face it he's gone, I think everybody is obsessed with him. Chris is my favourite player and I think he should be cheered on. So stop with the hate

Comment

take the EPL, for example. I'm a Liverpool fan. no matter how bad they are doing, they're the best side in the world to me. Fernando Torres is the best striker, Gerrard is the best midfielder. I support my team to the fullest. a wobbly leg cant support a table.
          No wonder your such an angry young man. I'd be too if I were a Liverpool fan right now. No offence.

Go Chelsea.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            No wonder your such an angry young man. I'd be too if I were a Liverpool fan right now. No offence.

Go Chelsea.
            3 generations of liverpool fans in my family, and mine is the closest to seeing relegation. but you keep faith in your squad and stay strong.

Comment

lyrical militia wrote: View Post
              Chris is my favourite player and I think he should be cheered on. So stop with the hate
              I think then you're either in the wrong city or the wrong thread my friend!

Comment

3 generations of liverpool fans in my family, and mine is the closest to seeing relegation. but you keep faith in your squad and stay strong.
                Keeping faith in liverpool is like keeping faith in CB4 NOT faking an injury every year in February to go get his estrogen injections in Rio de Janeiro.

Comment

i'm a fan in the truest sense of the word, man. as irrational and emotional as that may be.

I feel the same way about the raps. BC is here. Bosh isn't. AND he left like a little bitch. so i blame everything on bosh.

Classic! Oh me ribs! HAHAHAH!

Comment

Juan wrote: View Post
                    I think then you're either in the wrong city or the wrong thread my friend!
                    hahaha or in the wrong state of mind!

Comment

Papa Burgundy says, "Chris Bosh" is from an ancient amazon language. Tranlated it means "Man-gina".
                      The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

lyrical militia wrote: View Post
                        I think everybody needs to shut up about chris bosh, just face it he's gone, I think everybody is obsessed with him. Chris is my favourite player and I think he should be cheered on. So stop with the hate
                        I'm with you about moving on ... he's not important enough to vent about

... not quite with you on the 'fave player' thing, but we are entitled to our own opinions on here!
                        The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote:
                          I'm with you about moving on ... he's not important enough to vent about

... not quite with you on the 'fave player' thing, but we are entitled to our own opinions on here!
                          C'mon, this is the most fun there's been on this site for months!

Comment

heinz57

your sig is amazing ... hahah

Comment

OMG.. Dude.. I think I just choked on my lunch. LOL! That post made my day.

Comment

They'll be fine. They're acually looking better these days. Anyhow, we can chat about that in the soccer thread in the other sports subforum.

Comment

Working...
                                X