No announcement yet.

The "Let's Get It Off Our Chest" & Vent About Chris Bosh Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosh wasn't the only 1 that looked out of sync. The whole team played like Bosh did. Anyways, I have a feeling by mid-season everyone will be talking about how this experiment is a failure. Keep hating though...whatever makes you girls feel better.

Comment

Kevin Garnett been stealing his lunch money for years on the court....

Comment

Why vent? He's gone. He was a free agent and exercised his right to leave. He didn't look overly good last night, but then again, neither did Wade. He'll be alright where he is, and we'll be alright without him.

Comment

Why vent about it? I'm just glad he's gone. Him and the Heat will turn it around and make a run in the playoffs while the Raptors will will be in the bottom seven in the conference playing NBA 2K and watching the playoffs on TV. Then who will be the ones with eggs on their face? The more you bash Bosh the more stupid you look when the Heat are successful and we are struggling for mediocrity.
          Deadallus

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RUUUPPAUULLLL!!!! think im done

Comment

In the end, did Bosh really get the help around him he needed? No. So I don't blame him one bit for leaving. He took less money for an oppourtunity to win. Why should he stay in a place that seemed like they wanted to move on without him. He played his heart out since he stepped on the scene, and didn't write his way out of town the way Stoudamire and Carter did.

He'll easily go double-double tonight versus Philly. 18 and 11 at the very least.

Comment

I did enjoy seeing Bosh struggle last night though.
                Can you explain why you enjoyed seeing Bosh struggle last night?

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  In the end, did Bosh really get the help around him he needed? No. So I don't blame him one bit for leaving. He took less money for an oppourtunity to win. Why should he stay in a place that seemed like they wanted to move on without him. He played his heart out since he stepped on the scene, and didn't write his way out of town the way Stoudamire and Carter did.

He'll easily go double-double tonight versus Philly. 18 and 11 at the very least.
                  He said today he went there because of the TV. So, yes, I'm happy if he struggles, and I even have given some love to those f*** C's, which is almost incredible.

Comment

pistol pete wrote: View Post
                    He said today he went there because of the TV. So, yes, I'm happy if he struggles, and I even have given some love to those f*** C's, which is almost incredible.
                    So he went there to also get more exposure. We all know Bosh loves to ham it up in front of the camera. I'm just saying this franchise is better off without the guy. At best, he's a second-tier star. Did we really want to shell out max money for a second-tier star? In the end, he'll get his and that's fine by me.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post

I don't blame him for wanting to leave but I feel he acted like a total a-hole to the Raptors fans during May, June and July. He showed no class. For that reason I can understand why people are upset.

Comment

he lead the raptors to mediocrity and fooled some idiots into thinking it was respectability.

and he said my city stinks.

fuck him.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I don't blame him for wanting to leave but I feel he acted like a total a-hole to the Raptors fans during May, June and July. He showed no class. For that reason I can understand why people are upset.
                          The way he went about it with Twitter, I do agree he did it without class.

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                            Nothings changed,same old soft bitch ass finesse jump shooter with no heart.....
                            Doesnt man up in Boston...when dudes bang him he settles for J's...doesnt have the heart or nuts to lead a team and take over games.....last night was like every game he played as a raptor against boston....

he a bitch with no heart..which has alot to fo with why he cool being a No 3 now...he knows he isnt a leader or franchise guy...
                            Well said

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              he lead the raptors to mediocrity and fooled some idiots into thinking it was respectability.

and he said my city stinks.

fuck him.
                              LOL! I remember that comment. He didn't say it stunk. He said it smells different and it does. It's cleaner. America always smells like gas fumes and greasy people.

Comment

I'm actually glad he's gone. Every time he opens his mouth these days, he makes an even dumber comment than the one before. It's kind of like a nerdy high school guy who is getting to hang out with the cool kids for the first time in this life. Cool kids don't go around seeking attention. They get it automatically because they are, well... cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X