Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Let's Get It Off Our Chest" & Vent About Chris Bosh Thread

Post Thanks / Like

In the end, did Bosh really get the help around him he needed? No. So I don't blame him one bit for leaving. He took less money for an oppourtunity to win. Why should he stay in a place that seemed like they wanted to move on without him. He played his heart out since he stepped on the scene, and didn't write his way out of town the way Stoudamire and Carter did.

He'll easily go double-double tonight versus Philly. 18 and 11 at the very least.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I did enjoy seeing Bosh struggle last night though.
    Can you explain why you enjoyed seeing Bosh struggle last night?

Raptors Republic Rookie pistol pete's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    In the end, did Bosh really get the help around him he needed? No. So I don't blame him one bit for leaving. He took less money for an oppourtunity to win. Why should he stay in a place that seemed like they wanted to move on without him. He played his heart out since he stepped on the scene, and didn't write his way out of town the way Stoudamire and Carter did.

He'll easily go double-double tonight versus Philly. 18 and 11 at the very least.
    He said today he went there because of the TV. So, yes, I'm happy if he struggles, and I even have given some love to those f*** C's, which is almost incredible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote pistol pete wrote: View Post
    He said today he went there because of the TV. So, yes, I'm happy if he struggles, and I even have given some love to those f*** C's, which is almost incredible.
    So he went there to also get more exposure. We all know Bosh loves to ham it up in front of the camera. I'm just saying this franchise is better off without the guy. At best, he's a second-tier star. Did we really want to shell out max money for a second-tier star? In the end, he'll get his and that's fine by me.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't blame him for wanting to leave but I feel he acted like a total a-hole to the Raptors fans during May, June and July. He showed no class. For that reason I can understand why people are upset.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

he lead the raptors to mediocrity and fooled some idiots into thinking it was respectability.

and he said my city stinks.

fuck him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I don't blame him for wanting to leave but I feel he acted like a total a-hole to the Raptors fans during May, June and July. He showed no class. For that reason I can understand why people are upset.
    The way he went about it with Twitter, I do agree he did it without class.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Nothings changed,same old soft bitch ass finesse jump shooter with no heart.....
    Doesnt man up in Boston...when dudes bang him he settles for J's...doesnt have the heart or nuts to lead a team and take over games.....last night was like every game he played as a raptor against boston....

he a bitch with no heart..which has alot to fo with why he cool being a No 3 now...he knows he isnt a leader or franchise guy...
    Well said

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    he lead the raptors to mediocrity and fooled some idiots into thinking it was respectability.

and he said my city stinks.

fuck him.
    LOL! I remember that comment. He didn't say it stunk. He said it smells different and it does. It's cleaner. America always smells like gas fumes and greasy people.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually glad he's gone. Every time he opens his mouth these days, he makes an even dumber comment than the one before. It's kind of like a nerdy high school guy who is getting to hang out with the cool kids for the first time in this life. Cool kids don't go around seeking attention. They get it automatically because they are, well... cool.

Raptors Republic Starter albertan_10's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you notice how puny Bosh looked compared to Boston? Even against Garnett whose not a BIG man, he still looked small. He couldn't do anything.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL! I remember that comment. He didn't say it stunk. He said it smells different and it does. It's cleaner. America always smells like gas fumes and greasy people.
    close enough man. horrible way to leave a city that embraced him even though he didnt do a damn thing except get his numbers in the team record books.

and if anyone EVER mentions that friggin division championship, i'll slap them in the face.

a division championship is just a stupid banner when you lose to a team in your own division in the first round.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote albertan_10 wrote: View Post
    Did you notice how puny Bosh looked compared to Boston? Even against Garnett whose not a BIG man, he still looked small. He couldn't do anything.
    Check out this classic:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote albertan_10 wrote: View Post
    KG is a pretty big dude. He's like 7'1" and 260. Bosh is like 6'10", 240.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Chris Bosh is a punk, Bosh is soft, Bosh is wack. Bosh is weak and no leader. Bosh is the worst thing that happened to the Raptors.

Bosh is.......... better than any player on the Raptors roster and will continue to be until they get some real talented players in here.

As a Raptor fan and observer there seems to still be a lot of chatter and response to someone who does not play here anymore. If it's "good riddance we got rid of him" or the acknowledgment of how he sucks why spend so much time rehashing it?

As a side note, what does that say about the current GM who was dying to resign him for max money? Stop drinking BC cola boys. If Bosh was coming back, Triangelo was ponying up the dough.

You will have plenty of things to complain about with this current team once the season gets underway this evening, believe me so save it for the team and players that matter!

Post Thanks / Like

close enough man. horrible way to leave a city that embraced him even though he didnt do a damn thing except get his numbers in the team record books.

and if anyone EVER mentions that friggin division championship, i'll slap them in the face.

a division championship is just a stupid banner when you lose to a team in your own division in the first round.
    Come on, man. We all know he's not a #1 option. But did he get any real help while he was here? It's not his fault that his teams could never make it past the first round. You can only do so much.

If he wins that championship (we all know it won't be this season), I'll be happy for the guy. He did a lot of community work and was the face of the franchise for years. He didn't play pussy like Vince or demanded to be traded. He played out his existing contract and exercised his right to go where he wanted.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I will definitely bring it up, all day every day, cause it seems to be brought up when detailing BC's limited successes with the Raptors. It's good in some instances and not in others?

We all have our own opinions but the fact of the matter is it is the only division title ever won by the Raptors, regardless of how it was acquired.

Mitchell was coach of the year and Bosh was 2nd team all-NBA. I love how fans and coach potatoes can discredit actual athletic accomplishments and achievements regardless of how insignificant they think it is. lol

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hypothetical question. How long would the Heat put up with Bosh's struggles before they contemplated shipping him out for a true big and maybe even a point?

Not to overreact to one game which is actually the standard and not the abberation when it comes to Bosh performances in big games against tough teams, but the guy is the odd man out on the entire team. A perimeter oriented big who doesn't bring toughness, grit or hustle and is likely unwilling or unable to accept a minority role. By no means is Haslem the better player, but he fits better in the Heat system which already has two chefs and one glorified hostess.

Bosh is still going to get his numbers and likely be a near 20-10 guy this winter, but what if he starts getting hurt or maligning about his constant third wheel status, nobody likes a whiner and Bosh has proven to be a whiny loser who says one thing and does another. I already see it developing with the way the post game conferences are being held, Bosh in first and then Bron and Wade together. The guy thought they would all end up being the 3 tenors and now he's just turned into that other guy.

Is it that implausible that Bron and Wade would cosign trading a Bosh package to say Denver for a Melo/Nene or even Dallas to get a Kidd/Chandler or how bout the Suns for a Nash/Lopez.

The Heat need to win now and while one game should not be an indictment against the whole team, they are too small to hang with the Celtics, Magic and Lakers and with this team and the way they were constructed, losing is not an option.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    Bosh wasn't the only 1 that looked out of sync. The whole team played like Bosh did. Anyways, I have a feeling by mid-season everyone will be talking about how this experiment is a failure. Keep hating though...whatever makes you girls feel better.
    Is that you Hadi?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote panagnos wrote: View Post
    I had this feeling last season when the Raptors were middling through another mediocre season. Chris Bosh is not star material. Chris Bosh is a punk that was given more chances he deserved in hapless franchise after Vince Carter’s departure. Against great teams last year (especially Boston) he performance was average. His numbers again last night, now part of the Heat All-Star extravaganza were horrible.

3-11 shooting = Punk
    Only 2 free throws = Punk
    8 total rebounds in 37 minutes = average Punk
    -17 +/- = Punk

Kevin Garnet made him look like a rookie. Like a deer caught in headlights.

The reason he joined the heat was to win championships, be on TV more, get away from the cold of Canadian weather. I say: whatever. With Lebron running the show even James Jones looks like a superstar.

Good Riddance CB4. I can accept a rebuilding process with the Raptors this year. I can even accept them finishing 30th in a 30 team league. I cannot accept mediocrity when it disguised as all-star good-for-nothing Punk called Chris Bosh.

Feel free to vent……
    well said.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information