No announcement yet.

Jack on Miami's Radar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving away Jack is stupid move since he does have a reasonable contract for a back up PG and he is reliable backup PG !!
    I don't think Heat is interested in Jose so We should just move on

Comment

At this point I wouldnt do it. But by the deadline alot could change I may have a differnt outlook. Another team would have to be involved cause only getting Mario and cash is just brutal. At this point Jack is the Raptors Nucleus, he is a possotive member to the team and is a great role model.

Comment

This makes me go hmmmmm, but not much more. december might as well be next year as far as planning to make a deal. Who knows who will be healthy, lottery bound or whatever by dec 15 (which i assume is the magic date we're talking about). maybe we can use the TPE to trade jack and get bosh back...

Comment

Don't trade jack!

Comment

If BC has any brains, it won't happen. Gibson probably wants to go and ride Lebron's ass some more, but I doubt Dan Gilbert will allow the Heat to gain assets. He's probably going to have to look out west.

But seriously, who wants Chalmers?

Comment

This 'rumour' should get me more excited but it's not, probably because what Apollo said. This trade would do nothing for us either way.

Comment

WTF? Are the Raps and Cavs turning into Miami's farm team or something? Jeesh....

Comment

wishful thinking

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2f5hr6t

Comment

Jamal Crawford's salary is wrong. I wouldn't want him anyway. I like the rest of it, though. If only...
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

"Riley objective is to find another shooter to space the floor". If it were so, Jack isn't such a good choice. If he really is after Jack, then maybe Bosh has something to do with it

Comment

Why would we take Chalmers for Jack. If we ever even consider this trade, I will cry. Seriously, I will cry.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                          Jamal Crawford's salary is wrong. I wouldn't want him anyway. I like the rest of it, though. If only...
                          hahaha i knew somebody would notice that. That was actually a different J. Crawford. But he's with the Hawks as well.

Comment

Chalmers for Jack makes no sense from our standpoint. It makes perfect sense for the Heat because they're gonna be missing Miller for quite some period and Jack is a perfect combo guard. But really, they're gonna have to come better than that..like multiple future 1st (although I don't know if they have any remaining after dealing with us for Bosh and Cleveland for Lebron). However, they'll be just fine with Lebron as the primary ball handler. He can create. If they're looking to stretch the floor, they should be looking at including Eddie House in the starting lineup.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                              hahaha i knew somebody would notice that. That was actually a different J. Crawford. But he's with the Hawks as well.
                              The J Crawford also doesnt look remotely like the more expensive Crawford...but why would the Hawks do this? They dont even get salary relief apart from getting to be 14 games worse (Hollinger rating) and losing Horford. Is Horford asking for too much...he is worth quite a bit imo...wonderful player and playing out of position as a C.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                Chalmers for Jack makes no sense from our standpoint. It makes perfect sense for the Heat because they're gonna be missing Miller for quite some period and Jack is a perfect combo guard. But really, they're gonna have to come better than that..like multiple future 1st (although I don't know if they have any remaining after dealing with us for Bosh and Cleveland for Lebron). However, they'll be just fine with Lebron as the primary ball handler. He can create. If they're looking to stretch the floor, they should be looking at including Eddie House in the starting lineup.
                                I get quite a laff out of this "woe is us...we dont have a decent pg...blah blah" coming from the Heat. THey nab 3 of the best in the NBA and are crying the blues?? Let the f%$^# makedo with what they have. "Stretch the floor"??? Let James and Wade shoot some 3s. They can shoot 3s cant they? Put Bosh at the arc...he has shot the 3 before.

Comment

Working...
                                X