No announcement yet.

Jack on Miami's Radar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would rather they trade calderon. chalmers is young. he can fit in as another long term peice to go along with demar, davis weems and bargs.
    starting lineup of the future right there.
    Chalmers
    Derozan
    Weems (or the lottery pick we get this season)
    Davis
    Bargnani
    http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

You don't say....Hawks trade Horford and Crawford for Calderon and someone called Pittman.

Comment

I'm a firm believer that both Jack and Calderon would look like fantastic players on a good team. On a bad team like ours you can't hide Calderon's bad defense or Jack's taking plays off and turnovers. On a great team, having to do far less these two will look awesome.

Let's not trade either of them to the Heat, that's my input.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

Jack has proven he can be a leader and Chalmers seem to need a few more season to get there. I dont think this years roster can afford to loss leadership. Chalmers seems more like a shooting guard to me anyways.

Comment

Bosh has requested a trade back to Toronto, he will be a Raptor again by January.

Comment

One thing for certain it should be really interesting around December 15 on all the NBA trade fronts. I just hope Riley doesn't get over on BC again....smh

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                One thing for certain it should be really interesting around December 15 on all the NBA trade fronts. I just hope Riley doesn't get over on BC again....smh
                smh

Comment

Jack/Gibson to Miami! Ha!

In other news, Brian Colangelo has mused he could use an at-least-seven-time all-star shooting guard to, quote, "round out the rotation and provide some veteran leadership." An insider source threw out Kobe Bryant as a possibility, however the insider mentioned Colangelo refused to get into specifics.

Comment

CripwalkinK wrote: View Post
                    Keep Jack, send Calderon. If not, stay away from helping the Heat get any better.
                    Riles would never ever take a player like Calderon - must be able to defend well.

FYI chalmers is garbage.
                    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
                      Riles would never ever take a player like Calderon - must be able to defend well.

FYI chalmers is garbage.
                      Riley was in charge of the Heat when they wanted to sign Calderon, two years ago. The reason the Raptors offered Calderon what the did was because the Heat wanted him.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                        Riley was in charge of the Heat when they wanted to sign Calderon, two years ago. The reason the Raptors offered Calderon what the did was because the Heat wanted him.
                        Just stop it !
                        BC was in love with Jose,the money they threw at him had nothing to do with Miami..nobody was throwing that kind of money at him...and it was 2 yrs ago when he was a 12 and 8 player and average now he's a regressed bum with mental weaknesses..I guarantee you Bosh personally would tell Riley not to do it...thats one of the reasons he wanted to get outta here so he wouldnt have to play with him anymore in Toronto lol...

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                          Just stop it !
                          BC was in love with Jose,the money they threw at him had nothing to do with Miami..nobody was throwing that kind of money at him...and it was 2 yrs ago when he was a 12 and 8 player and average now he's a regressed bum with mental weaknesses..I guarantee you Bosh personally would tell Riley not to do it...thats one of the reasons he wanted to get outta here so he wouldnt have to play with him anymore in Toronto lol...
                          Miami was indeed very interest in Jose a few years ago. Jose was coming off a strong campaign and Riley targeted him as a perfect floor general for the Heat. He's personable, he speaks Spanish and at the time, he was coming off of his best season. They figured they could easily market him. I remember rumours swirling around that the Raps and Heat were in discussions for the #2 pick and the Heat wanted Calderon for starters in a package coming back to Miami. But in the end, I believe the Heat asked for something outlandish and ultimately, talks broke down.

So, he was coming off an average season, was he? He was 5th in the league in assists per game only behind Paul, Nash, Deron Williams and Kidd. He was 5th in the league is assists percentage behind the same players and was second in offensive rating. He also shot 91% at the free throw line and averaged in excess of 11 points per game. He also had the best assist to turnover ratio in the league. Yup, he was certainly coming off an average season. I think maybe it's you the one that should stop it.

Comment

Working...
                          X