Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-Phili Calderon, Wright for Willaims, Kopono

I'm really liking this trade idea probably the best one yet
    Toronto trades Jose Calderon (3 yrs 9 mil) and Julian Wright (1 yr 3 mil) to Philadelphia for Lou Willaims (3 yrs 5 mil) and Jason Kapono (1 yr 6 mil)
    I really like Lou Williams, I think he can be our starting point guard in the future, he's quick plays defense can score, for some stupid reason Philidelphia is not starting him. He also makes 4 million less than calderon. Until he's ready Jack can start and Willaims can continue to play backup PG. Jrue Holiday is the current starting pg for Phili and is really stuggling, They need a change and are 0-3. Kopono is clearly not happy and has lost his starting position to Nocioni, I'm sure he'd love to come back to toronto even for a minor role and his contract expires at the end of the year. We could use a few minutes a night of his 3 point shooting. Although Calderon is not great at defense, Calderon is a legit starting pg that can run a team effectively on the offensive end and can shoot the 3.
    The way I see it both teams trade 1 good defender (wright and williams) and 1 terrible defender (calderon and kopono) this is a great trade for both teams. Raptors add another bigger expiring contract (Kopono) that they can use at the trade deadline to get someone good.
    Rob
Working...
X