Apollo Is Really Going to Hate This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employee wrote: View Post
    I love Public Enemy and NWA. And some of Eazy's solo albums were great. But i don't base my life on any of that stuff (well most of it). And there's nothing wrong some negative raps. Not all rappers are happy go lucky people like De La Soul.

And as for that Bogut section, they actually have try outs for those spots as well. I think they were doing something in DEEtroit too.
    There's nothing wrong with "negative rap"- seriously? I'm all for telling about how it is in the inner city but to glorify ignorance is a completely different issue- positive over negative:

De La Soul is far from happy go lucky- check their catalogue, don't get stuck on the Daisy Age Hippy image as well most so called corportate sponsored gangsta rappers are faker than Rick Ross mixed with Plies...smh

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      Bosh did too.
      Bosh actually said something like "I'm playing bad cause the fans aren't very good."

Really? Out of all the Bash hating going around I never heard that one yet.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Bosh actually said something like "I'm playing bad cause the fans aren't very good."

I never heard no shit like that either- gotta link Craig?

Some folks like to make up shit to justify and/or rationalize their Bosh hate ie BC's Kool Aid- it takes more energy to hate than to regulate...smh

Comment

Never heard Bosh blame the fans for bad performances either.

Comment

Working...
          X