View Poll Results: Who do you have winning?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toronto Raptors

17 62.96%
  • Sacramento Kings

10 37.04%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raptors Republic Game Thread: Raptors 108 - Kings 111 (F)

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani has been pretty good, and efficient. No rebounds but he only has one less than Cousins which is in foul trouble. Also two blocks on Cousins and nearly 20 points already. Cousins was shut down, and it was key in this game. Without Cousins it's a lot easier for the Raptors. DD is tearing it up tonight!! Him + Bargs = <3 But Jack gotta be more of a PG. Bargs had a couple of open shots

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what Jack is up to today..... hopefully he can pull his head out of his behind soon. Bargnani HAS to learn how to stay focused coming outta the halftime break. He's dropping 20 a game in the first half.

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That last play was horrible. Why aren't they letting Bargs take game winning/tying shot? He was clearly the best shooter tonight.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Kleiza took way too many shots and ruined the raps momentum on offense

Post Thanks / Like

ok this needs to be said, Jay Triano is a absolute moron of a coach and should be fired right now.

First of all his rotations are laughable at best, coming in the 4rd quarter tonight Demar had 17 points in 22 minutes, and played a grand total of 32. I dont know how he expects Demar to come into the 4th quarter when behind and find his offense (especially if you dont draw plays for him) and be warm and expect him to produce right away after sitting from the 7th minute in the 3rd to the 10th minute in the 4th.

Why on earth Barbosa was on the floor on that 3point shot was unexplainable, he was 1-5 from the floor, and 0-1 from 3, i understand that it was a broken play and some of the blame has to go to Jose but what on earth was he doing on the court when his fucking wrist is hurting.

that last play was unexplainable, down 3 with 12 seconds left and no timeouts and you go for a 2?! are fucking kidding me? what was your plan? make the lay up, foul hope they miss both and bring the ball up and get a good shot in under 10 seconds?!?! PLUS giving he ball to kleiza who at was 6-15, when your best offensive player who also happens to be the best 3 point shooter was 10-17???

Also maybe you should have used a fucking timeout to stop the fucking run the kings made in the 3rd instead of letting the team clearly struggle to defend and continue to let the kings fucking chip away at your lead...

if anyone can explain any of this ill be impressed

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    That last play was horrible. Why aren't they letting Bargs take game winning/tying shot? He was clearly the best shooter tonight.
    He disappeared late and was passing the ball off anytime he touched it. He doesn`t wanna be the man.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic Rookie Imperial's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know why Barbosa comes off the bench cold and jacks up an airball three. That's already two late game-scenarios that's happened.

Bargnani's lack of rebounding skill was exposed tonight. He gets locked down and pushed out of position way too easy. More teams are going to do what the Kings did tonight, pull Evans away from the glass and bang Bargnani for offensive rebounds.

I could go on, but, that was an upsetting loss.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    He disappeared late and was passing the ball off anytime he touched it. He doesn`t wanna be the man.
    Did he not hit a big 3 to tie the game or make it close? (cant remember which) but even if he doesnt want to be, you make him shoot that shot, how else do you expect him to become the man, this one is on Jay

Raptors Republic All-Star grindhouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I felt they lost this game from the 3rd quarter, this team has to learn to run half court sets and not pick and roll/ pick and fade all the time. I blame that entirely on the 2 point guards for this team.

Raptors Republic All-Star grindhouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

one thing I noticed these young kids don't realize is that when you bang teams through screens on the offensive end teams don't have the energy to rise up like the kings did tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

I was so pissed with Triano. He blew the lead with his bogus line-ups. When Bargnani and DeRozan are shooting the lights out, you don't go and put Andersen/Johnson and Weems/Barbosa. And the last play just pissed me off, similar to the last game. We should have won this one, now here we go onto play-off teams. fml

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell happened last night? I watched until half it seemed like we were in the driver's seat. Did we have another monumental 3rd quarter breakdown or did things just fall apart late in the game?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    What the hell happened last night? I watched until half it seemed like we were in the driver's seat. Did we have another monumental 3rd quarter breakdown or did things just fall apart late in the game?
    Triano. Triano screwed up again late.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    He didn't disappear, he was the one who hit the 3 to make it a 3 points game.

-------------------

This is going to be a long year if they keep running late game offence like this.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Nov 2nd, 2010 at 12:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Nov 2nd, 2010 at 05:58 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone should click on this link that shows frame by frame exactly how DMC bullied Bargnani late in the game courtesy of of Tom Liston: http://www.facebook.com/notes/raptor...s/494234690019

SMH............................................... .............a freakin' rookie????
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Tue Nov 2nd, 2010 at 05:17 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Everyone should click on this link that shows frame by frame exactly how DMC bullied Bargnani late in the game courtesy of of Tom Liston: http://www.facebook.com/notes/raptor...s/494234690019

SMH............................................... .............a freakin' rookie????
    ^ I saw both times at real speed and was disgusted but looking at it in stills is just etherous to euro big men....to let a rookie do that to you is doubly embarrasing cuz everyone around the league sees stuff like that BUT i wouldnt even want a rookie feeling comfortable like he could push me out the way and do that and clearly Cousins got no respect for bargs under the basket as a man whatsoever...just pathetic...

If that didnt emabrass his manhood then he clearly isnt one and is never going to be one...so its just time to move him when the opportunity is available...im tired of having bitches with no backbones on this team....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information