Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Game Thread: Raptors 108 - Kings 111 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As well it's Sacramento's home opener so they may be juiced up off of that.

I wonder how their intro will look compared to TO's- wack, home opening intros?

Comment

Good first quarter, Reggie robbing everyone's rebounds :P And Bargs and DeRozan lighting it up.

Comment

I know .... 10 boards in 1 quarter. That's nuts.

Comment

this game is fun to watch. evans and Derozan have a little something going. I don't usually like that stuff, but if it's what it takes to get DD to amp it up and get in the game, I hope he takes on every 2 guard in the NBA

Comment

Jack needs to stick to what he can do, and that give up the ball.

Bargnani was wide open on that last possession.

Comment

Bargnani has been pretty good, and efficient. No rebounds but he only has one less than Cousins which is in foul trouble. Also two blocks on Cousins and nearly 20 points already. Cousins was shut down, and it was key in this game. Without Cousins it's a lot easier for the Raptors. DD is tearing it up tonight!! Him + Bargs = <3 But Jack gotta be more of a PG. Bargs had a couple of open shots

Comment

Not sure what Jack is up to today..... hopefully he can pull his head out of his behind soon. Bargnani HAS to learn how to stay focused coming outta the halftime break. He's dropping 20 a game in the first half.

Comment

That last play was horrible. Why aren't they letting Bargs take game winning/tying shot? He was clearly the best shooter tonight.

Comment

Kleiza took way too many shots and ruined the raps momentum on offense

Comment

ok this needs to be said, Jay Triano is a absolute moron of a coach and should be fired right now.

First of all his rotations are laughable at best, coming in the 4rd quarter tonight Demar had 17 points in 22 minutes, and played a grand total of 32. I dont know how he expects Demar to come into the 4th quarter when behind and find his offense (especially if you dont draw plays for him) and be warm and expect him to produce right away after sitting from the 7th minute in the 3rd to the 10th minute in the 4th.

Why on earth Barbosa was on the floor on that 3point shot was unexplainable, he was 1-5 from the floor, and 0-1 from 3, i understand that it was a broken play and some of the blame has to go to Jose but what on earth was he doing on the court when his fucking wrist is hurting.

that last play was unexplainable, down 3 with 12 seconds left and no timeouts and you go for a 2?! are fucking kidding me? what was your plan? make the lay up, foul hope they miss both and bring the ball up and get a good shot in under 10 seconds?!?! PLUS giving he ball to kleiza who at was 6-15, when your best offensive player who also happens to be the best 3 point shooter was 10-17???

Also maybe you should have used a fucking timeout to stop the fucking run the kings made in the 3rd instead of letting the team clearly struggle to defend and continue to let the kings fucking chip away at your lead...

if anyone can explain any of this ill be impressed

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                        That last play was horrible. Why aren't they letting Bargs take game winning/tying shot? He was clearly the best shooter tonight.
                        He disappeared late and was passing the ball off anytime he touched it. He doesn`t wanna be the man.

Comment

Don't know why Barbosa comes off the bench cold and jacks up an airball three. That's already two late game-scenarios that's happened.

Bargnani's lack of rebounding skill was exposed tonight. He gets locked down and pushed out of position way too easy. More teams are going to do what the Kings did tonight, pull Evans away from the glass and bang Bargnani for offensive rebounds.

I could go on, but, that was an upsetting loss.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            He disappeared late and was passing the ball off anytime he touched it. He doesn`t wanna be the man.
                            Did he not hit a big 3 to tie the game or make it close? (cant remember which) but even if he doesnt want to be, you make him shoot that shot, how else do you expect him to become the man, this one is on Jay

Comment

I felt they lost this game from the 3rd quarter, this team has to learn to run half court sets and not pick and roll/ pick and fade all the time. I blame that entirely on the 2 point guards for this team.

Comment

one thing I noticed these young kids don't realize is that when you bang teams through screens on the offensive end teams don't have the energy to rise up like the kings did tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X