Randy Moss Waived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss Waived

Vikings are screwed as gave up a 3rd round pick and now they have to pay his salary for 2010 for a unmotivated player. Moss is going to be put on the waiver wire and if no one claims him he's going to be a free agent.

What do you guys think of this?

WOW ... that is weird. Can the Pats claim him back already? According to Randy's meeting with the media yesterday, he really wants to be a Pat. He made that pretty clear yesterday.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      WOW ... that is weird. Can the Pats claim him back already? According to Randy's meeting with the media yesterday, he really wants to be a Pat. He made that pretty clear yesterday.
      Ya they can but I don't think they will. They didn't want to give him the long term contract before he got traded and they won 3 straight without him.

He is on the waiver so the team that wants him and has the highest priority will get him.

Edit: Looks like Bills are #1 on the waiver wire. We'll find out if someone takes him on Tuesday at 4PM.
      Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Mon Nov 1, 2010, 04:52 PM.

Comment

WOW. Randy is still one of the best receivers in the league, when he wants to be... So the Vikings relying on Harvin?

Comment

There are a lot of teams interested in him - Seahawks, Bears, Dolphins, Raiders, Rams, Browns just to name a few teams - who might put in a waiver claim. However, should he pass through waivers, I think he'll go back to the Pats.

Comment

Childress is an idiot and I would be gleeful about him ruining the vikings (I'm a Packers fan) except I was hoping Favre would go out on a high note. Always bothers me when my childhood heroes play too long.
            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              The Pats have no chance of getting him. Out of those who place a claim he will go to the one with the worst record.

Both Seattle and Miami are interested. They both have 4-3 records and Moss could help them make the playoffs. I'm not sure what beats the tie though.
              Last edited by Apollo; Wed Nov 3, 2010, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                The Pats have no chance of getting him. Out of those who place a claim he will go to the one with the worst record.

Both Seattle and Miami are interested. They both have 4-3 records and Moss could help them make the playoffs. I'm not sure what beats the tie though.
                I hope Seattle get him! Would love the Seahawks to get back into the post-season and kick some Steelers ass! Kinda sad how the Seahawks were so good just a few years ago, and now... I miss Shaun Alexander!

Comment

Moss has a lot of character, too bad half of it is bad.

Randy Moss, who was waived by the Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday, may have alienated some teammates when he was roundly critical of a post-practice meal in front of the local restaurant owners who catered it, Yahoo! Sports reported.

Every Friday, the Vikings invite a local establishment to cater the team's post-practice meal. Last Friday, it was a St. Paul, Minn., restaurant -- a favorite of former Vikings center Matt Birk -- that served chicken, pasta, ribs and other dishes.

While his teammates lined up to dig in, Moss lashed out, according to the report.

Moss yelled "What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn't feed this to my dog," a player who witnessed the incident said, according to Yahoo! Sports.

Gus Tinucci, co-owner of Tinucci's Restaurant and Catering, which provided the spread in question, confirmed the report to ESPN and other media outlets.

"If [Brett] Favre would have had a ball, he would have beaned him right in the head. Favre looked at him like, 'Are you kidding me?'" Tinucci told the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
                  Source: ESPN.com

I could see him ending up in Washington. They're currently 4-4.

Comment

Looks like Mr. Moss has found his new stomping grounds

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have claimed wide receiver Randy Moss off the waiver wire.
                    LINK

Comment

Fingers crossed that they have a good spread during team meals. It could be make or break for the Titans.

Comment

They might have to fly in Bobby Flay to do the meals or better yet, because they're in Tennessee - the Neelys (those food tv aficianado's will know the name)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07G23zMGa4g
                          straight cash homie!haha

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/07G23zMGa4g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/07G23zMGa4g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07G23zMGa4g
                            straight cash homie!haha

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/07G23zMGa4g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/07G23zMGa4g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Use the [video] tags or click on button in the toolbar above input field.

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sat Nov 13, 2010, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X