Roy Hibbert....Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Hibbert....Revisited

Forgot the posters name (dont care to look for his name)
    I just wanted him to see Hibbs name on the front page and hang his head on shame...AGAIN

So he cant rebound huh ? So he not ballin out his mind and making our own italpasta spokesman look small huh ?

Member who told ya !

oh boy.
    you're not hindsighting are you.

ew. don't do that man..... it's just wrong dude.

Comment

cool story bro.

Comment

I have hibbert on my fantasy team and I'm happy that he's doing well. Whether or not he sustains his performance is something different entirely. He may have slimmed down in the off season, but if the Pacers are running and gunning for 82 games, I think he'll be getting gassed around the 35 game mark.

Comment

...... or he'll get in shape!

Comment

This post would be relevant if Hibbert had anything to do with the Raptors. We drafted him for the Pacers. And if the Raps had kept the 17th pick that year, they would never have drafted him. They needed wings a hell of a lot more than they needed bigs.

Comment

Wow. Trife, Really, Who Cares?

Comment

He'll have an occasional good game, but he's not as valuable as Bargnani. Hibbert is just huge, he's pretty bad for a 7'2 270 pound guy... can't rebound too well for his size... And it's only the beggining of the season, he'll get back to his normal games soon. He did the same thing last year, a bunch of double doubles early in the season and then fail..

Comment

Bargnani isnt valuable and neither are his 1.6 rebound a game average....but yes i expect a guy named Panini to be mad about this fact....that Hibbert in his 2nd year is already a better player...

Comment

I'm saying this for the LAST time.

If we had kept that pick, that DOES NOT MEAN WE WOULD HAVE PICKED HIBBERT.

Chances are we WOULDN'T have because we HAD BARGNANI.

Get over it!
                    Joshua Priemski
                    NBA blogger
                    SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
                    www.RufusOnFire.com/
                    www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                      Bargnani isnt valuable and neither are his 1.6 rebound a game average....but yes i expect a guy named Panini to be mad about this fact....that Hibbert in his 2nd year is already a better player...
                      Bargnani is pretty valuable. He scores and spreads the court, yes he is a bad rebounder and a bad defender but his impact is a lot larger and important than Hibbert. Anyways, Hibbert is irrelevant to us, we only picked him because Indiana wanted him, and if he was actually good he would have gone a lot higher in the draft, who doesn't want a 7'2 center? He is big, grabs boards that fall onto him, has pretty okay post moves (only one good game, but he'll slow down). He's not a better player that's for sure.
                      And why exactly would I be mad that Hibbert is a "better" player? I have nothing to do with him or Bargnani. Bargnani will get his $50M whether you or I like it, and just because I'm Italian doesn't mean I'm biased towards "threats" against Bargnani.
                      Bargnani is not the best player in the league, probably cracks top 20 center, but you're the one who started this pointless thread and involved Bargnani for no reason.
                      And if we would have kept the pick, we would NOT have picked Hibbert. Because no one in the league apart from Indiana liked him, and as some other member already posted, we probably would have taken Hickson. Hibbert has nothing to do with Toronto, never has. We couldn't have had him if we didn't trade for JO. It's like saying we could have gotten Kobe in 96.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                        It's like saying we could have gotten Kobe in 96.
                        Ya, let's start the '96 draft bashing!! What was Toronto thinking?? We could have had Ray Allen, Kobe or Nash!!! We should go back to every draft and second guess our picks. Then we could look at the stock market, too. Enron looked great at the time. Guess we shouldn't have made them the number one pick....

Comment

Introcollapse wrote: View Post
                          I'm saying this for the LAST time.

If we had kept that pick, that DOES NOT MEAN WE WOULD HAVE PICKED HIBBERT.

Chances are we WOULDN'T have because we HAD BARGNANI.

Get over it!
                          Dude just quiet down with ur irrelevant opinion,thats not the debate anyone is having cept for people like you who come in late and dont know what they are talking about...I am simply arguing Hibbert in a much shorter time is a much more valuable and better center in this league than Andrea......It no longer has anything to do with that trade...now go back read the tail end of that OTHER thread or get the hell outta here with your half assed attention whoring posts...

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                            Dude just quiet down with ur irrelevant opinion,thats not the debate anyone is having cept for people like you who come in late and dont know what they are talking about...I am simply arguing Hibbert in a much shorter time is a much more valuable and better center in this league than Andrea......It no longer has anything to do with that trade...now go back read the tail end of that OTHER thread or get the hell outta here with your half assed attention whoring posts...
                            Hibbert would not have been the pick had we still had the selection. In all liklihood, I remember Hickson coming back to work out twice for the Raptors. Batum was also high on the Raptors' list. Hibbert would NOT have been our selection.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              Hibbert would not have been the pick had we still had the selection. In all liklihood, I remember Hickson coming back to work out twice for the Raptors. Batum was also high on the Raptors' list. Hibbert would NOT have been our selection.
                              lol you wanna argue with this screename so badly that you didnt bother reading the post you quoted and replied too....smh...

Comment

Working...
                              X