Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Rose......

Wow.

Break out time for this guy. He's really impressing me.

Yeah, but like Wall he shoots too much when he shouldn't. They should use their speed to get passed players instead of spotting up for jumpers which they miss... They should just take good shots, imagine Derrick Rose with Kidd or Nash IQ. He would be unbeatable, but he's getting there. He will be one of the best in a few years.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
      Yeah, but like Wall he shoots too much when he shouldn't. They should use their speed to get passed players instead of spotting up for jumpers which they miss... They should just take good shots, imagine Derrick Rose with Kidd or Nash IQ. He would be unbeatable, but he's getting there. He will be one of the best in a few years.
      So your saying imagine D Rose as a bad defender or a guy who doesnt have a jumpshot ?
      The IQ argument is weak sauce Rose is better than both Gnash and Kidd....how bout too bad neither of them has Rose's athleticism and ball handling abilities...

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
        So your saying imagine D Rose as a bad defender or a guy who doesnt have a jumpshot ?
        The IQ argument is weak sauce Rose is better than both Gnash and Kidd....how bout too bad neither of them has Rose's athleticism and ball handling abilities...
        I meant a Derrick Rose who is fast and athletic and a good defender, but takes better shots and distributes better. So I meant take Nash's intelligence and vision. Nash is actually a great shooter, he shoots efficiently because he takes smart shots, and gives smart dishes... I was not comparing the 3 players... I said if Rose had Nash's IQ. Not if Rose was Nash.

Comment

Working...
        X