No announcement yet.

Bargs for Love+ Rubio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I'd give it up for Rubio and Love, unflinchingly .

Comment

No way in hell this trade is happening.

Comment

As much as this trade is great, I doubt it would happen, its too lopsided but things are getting bad with Love so I guess its possible.

It would be a steal no the less

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
          As much as this trade is great, I doubt it would happen, its too lopsided but things are getting bad with Love so I guess its possible.

It would be a steal no the less
          RAW is back!

Comment

I think Love's stock just improved ten fold after last night 30-30 performance.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              I think Love's stock just improved ten fold after last night 30-30 performance.
              I don't think his stock improved... He was already a guy who everyone but Kahn knew would be devastating when given the chance. I think his stock was so high it couldn't be improved. Now maybe his "stock" within the Timberwolves organization has gone up, I hope they realize what kind of player they have. Because limiting his minutes just seems dumb

Comment

Rubio is garbage, the best player on Barcelona is Juan Carlos Navarro an average NBA'er. But yeah, I'd do that trade. I'd trade Bargs for David Lee if I could.
                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                  Rubio is garbage, the best player on Barcelona is Juan Carlos Navarro an average NBA'er. But yeah, I'd do that trade. I'd trade Bargs for David Lee if I could.
                  If you think rubio is garbage then calderon or jack must be a heaping pile of crap to you. Banks would be the paper bag that they put the crap in.

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                    lol. Rubio is a really good player, he is Steve Nash without his shooting. Plus he's 20, or maybe even still 19. And I would not trade Bargnani for Lee.

Comment

Sooo I'm curious as too when people start making the Nowitzki for Robert Traylor trade comparisons here. Traylor could grab boards with the best of them, but was over weight, and eventually useless. Bargs is our leading scorer, and like it or not, one of our most consistent contributers. I do NOT make this trade.

Comment

And Rubio is no more of an outstanding prospect then Kyrie Irving, who is very much a realistic get for the Raps at this point.

Comment

really

Comment

Working...
                          X