Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Game Thread: Raptors 108 - Jazz 125 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah the good ol' game day threads

Raps got their asses handed to them xD
    Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Trianos gotta shorten his rotation or something. Other then Reggie, nobody is playing with confidence. I don't think these guys really understand their roles on this team are. They looked scared out there. Brutal game, gonna be a long season!

Comment

Loved hearing Triano whip out a "What the fuck can you do?" uncensored in his presser on Raptors Post Up.

Glad he feels that way. Hope it means the players are getting some serious sh*t tomorrow.

DeRozan needs more touches. Seriously. He'll make a mistake or two, but he's efficient and does the right thing 3 times out of 5. Only Bargs does the right thing at the same rate or better.
        Joshua Priemski
        NBA blogger
        SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
        www.RufusOnFire.com/
        www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
          Why wouldnt you put money on Utah in there building against this bum ass raptor squad ?
          Thats easy money...easiest bet this season if you do actually wager is betting against the raps on the spread....easiest win..

Esp when they go into like Golden State,Washington,Houston...cuz those teams record wise wont be great so youll get decent spreads and like ur seeing tonight against Utah..Raps are going to get slaughtered bad in those games against teams that push the tempo and shoot.....
          I'd never put money against my team no matter how shyte they are, just how it is. Karma is a bitch!... They made it close for a while but then... well yea they lost but still, I wouldn't consider myself a fan.

Comment

Here's the link to the f bomb by Triano. Hahahahahahaha.

http://www.twitvid.com/V7TMD
            Joshua Priemski
            NBA blogger
            SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
            www.RufusOnFire.com/
            www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Ummm .... so yeah ..... anyone else a little disappointed in Kleiza's sub-par performance so far this season? He seems to be all bark, but no bite. Where's that swagger we saw this past summer?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Comment

NBA.com Game Highlights

Raptors.com Raptors Highlights
                Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Thu Nov 4, 2010, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  Ummm .... so yeah ..... anyone else a little disappointed in Kleiza's sub-par performance so far this season? He seems to be all bark, but no bite. Where's that swagger we saw this past summer?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
                  Im not disappointed at all..the guy came off the bench for Denver 2 seasons ago...When all of a sudden did people HERE attach expectations to him,he has never proven a thing... other than he can be a decent 6th man....

Comment

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
                    For a guy that came over with a lot of hype especially after the season he had in Europe as well at the EC, he's been a bit disappointing. I thought he would have brought a lot more toughness, a lot more sandpaper. His stats are pretty much equal to what he'd do in the Euro league.

Comment

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
                      Not really... I watched him in Europe and he scores, but he is not explosive. Trust me, Kleiza you gotta watch him for 82 games. He will be our most consistent player. He will maybe only have a couple of offensive outbursts, but the rest of the season he'll just be the guy that will play smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X