CB's Agent Informed BC A Week B4 Free Agency That Bosh Was Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Exactly. You know just as well as we all do that one weeks notice was pretty much worthless to the Raptors.

Comment

Does this info matter now ?
      I didnt respect BC long before Bosh left..i thought he was a bum GM 2 years ago....i didnt respect Bosh as a player 2 years ago as well....this just dont matter at all cept for TMZ gossiping fans who should be put down with there bunny rabbits....

truth is BC couldnt have done anything in a week BUT he KNEW alot earlier than then that Bosh wasnt coming back,he was saying Bosh quit back in Feb if thats the case wouldnt HE have thought that was a "sign" he was already leaving or mentally checking out ?

Anyway you tell this story BC looks dumb cuz he had ample time to facilitate a deal and chose to stubbornly wait for his collection of crap to magically perform up to his imaginary standards...(IE him still telling the media last year was a 50 win team that just underachieved LOL)

The signs were clearly out there he wasnt coming back before the season ended in April.....truth is BC is just an idiot who doesnt read signs well and isnt really proactive UNLESS he has to be to save his own ass...then he scrambles to patch up deals to buy himself more time......

Even if Bosh came back id blame BC....

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
        Does this info matter now ?
        I didnt respect BC long before Bosh left..i thought he was a bum GM 2 years ago....i didnt respect Bosh as a player 2 years ago as well....this just dont matter at all cept for TMZ gossiping fans who should be put down with there bunny rabbits....

truth is BC couldnt have done anything in a week BUT he KNEW alot earlier than then that Bosh wasnt coming back,he was saying Bosh quit back in Feb if thats the case wouldnt HE have thought that was a "sign" he was already leaving or mentally checking out ?

Anyway you tell this story BC looks dumb cuz he had ample time to facilitate a deal and chose to stubbornly wait for his collection of crap to magically perform up to his imaginary standards...(IE him still telling the media last year was a 50 win team that just underachieved LOL)

The signs were clearly out there he wasnt coming back before the season ended in April.....truth is BC is just an idiot who doesnt read signs well and isnt really proactive UNLESS he has to be to save his own ass...then he scrambles to patch up deals to buy himself more time......

Even if Bosh came back id blame BC....
        When did Colangelo have ample time to facilitate a trade for Bosh? No one realistically was gonna give up anything of real value for Bosh. On top of that, the team was in 4th place in the conference at the All Star break - and was rolling - they were on a 5-6 game winning streak. Why should he have traded his star when they were doing so well? It was the game AFTER the all-star break and the trade deadline that Bosh rolled his ankle and "mentally checked out".

Comment

Not to mention Bosh kept proclaiming that being "the man" was extremely important to him.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            When did Colangelo have ample time to facilitate a trade for Bosh? No one realistically was gonna give up anything of real value for Bosh. On top of that, the team was in 4th place in the conference at the All Star break - and was rolling - they were on a 5-6 game winning streak. Why should he have traded his star when they were doing so well? It was the game AFTER the all-star break and the trade deadline that Bosh rolled his ankle and "mentally checked out".
            2 years between 2008 and 2010...they were doing well when they missed the OFFS 2 straight seasons ? riight

Comment

Even being in 4th everybody knew this team was going past the 1st round so that really dont matter....they were a soft regular season team just like in 2007 and i already knew he was leaving even when they were in 4th or 5th place.....and again 4th place half way thru a season is moot...they finished 9th....thats what counts..

Bosh has shown to be a loaf since the 07 playoffs..a real proactive GM would have explored trading him awhile back...

Comment

IMHO, this poll needs three more options:

1. Who cares?
                2. Who gives a fuck?
                3. Who gives a flying fuck?

Giving a week before free-agency as notice is as good as not giving one. If he had done that at the trade deadline I would've actually had some respect for Bosh. In fact, he didn't even need to do that, it's the GMs job to foresee these things based on past events. BC fucked up, plain and simple. There's no defending him here, and unless that TPE turns into a future all-star or at least a serviceable starter or two, BC failed.

Comment

I am sure Mr. Bosh is enjoying all that facetime he is getting on espn! I hear the natives are a bit restless in South Beach about his lack of rebounding...especially the offensive....which is kinda ironic considering Bargnani's love fest lately on these boards re rebounding. He must think he is an equal option to get the ball. The main man indeed. Hope he is upto getting used to being a low 3rd option especially when Miller gets back and other bigs like Haslem & Ilgauskas get their touches.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                    IMHO, this poll needs three more options:

1. Who cares?
                    2. Who gives a fuck?
                    3. Who gives a flying fuck?

Giving a week before free-agency as notice is as good as not giving one. If he had done that at the trade deadline I would've actually had some respect for Bosh. In fact, he didn't even need to do that, it's the GMs job to foresee these things based on past events. BC fucked up, plain and simple. There's no defending him here, and unless that TPE turns into a future all-star or at least a serviceable starter or two, BC failed.
                    Yeah, Colangelo did potentially mess up. I mean, we don't know if the offers would have been better before the deadline. We know the huge TPE would not be on the table, that's for sure. The rumors I heard involved Andrew Bynum. I think at this point in the game the TPE looks better than Andrew Bynum.

Comment

If 'everybody' knew Bosh was leaving and signing with his buddies, wouldn't one assume other GMs would know the same and not want give up valuable assets for him? What GM would want to leverage their team's future on the chance others would come to play with Bosh? Maybe the TPE really was the best offer for him...... Or Beasly and Supernintendo Chalmers....

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                        If 'everybody' knew Bosh was leaving and signing with his buddies, wouldn't one assume other GMs would know the same and not want give up valuable assets for him? What GM would want to leverage their team's future on the chance others would come to play with Bosh? Maybe the TPE really was the best offer for him...... Or Beasly and Supernintendo Chalmers....
                        The Heat did offer up Beasley and part of a TPE for Bosh. Colangelo took the full TPE instead - which I think is a better move.

Comment

Toronto was Never going to Compete if they signed him to a max deal.

Everyone on Pro basketball knew that, Including BC.

Things that troubles me about this, why are all you guys ripping BC, or fans??? It was pretty commonly understood way before the "decision" that he wasn't coming back.

BC wasn't ALLOWED to say anything one way or the other you dolts. You can't.

I never thought he was coming back. nor did most guys I know...... so who are you guys saying were guys that BC lied to?????

I don't see it

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                            Toronto was Never going to Compete if they signed him to a max deal.

Everyone on Pro basketball knew that, Including BC.

Things that troubles me about this, why are all you guys ripping BC, or fans??? It was pretty commonly understood way before the "decision" that he wasn't coming back.

BC wasn't ALLOWED to say anything one way or the other you dolts. You can't.

I never thought he was coming back. nor did most guys I know...... so who are you guys saying were guys that BC lied to?????

I don't see it
                            Didn't BC say that they would go into the luxury tax if CB re-signed (which we all know is a lie since BC knew a week before CB left that he was gone)? Yes, I believe BC did say that.smh

Not to mention all the various deceptive quotes in the media made by both BC & Jay in relation to the CB free agency situation to fans.

Time for some more BC kool aid:

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                              Didn't BC say that they would go into the luxury tax if CB re-signed (which we all know is a lie since BC knew a week before CB left that he was gone)? Yes, I believe BC did say that.smh

Not to mention all the various deceptive quotes in the media made by both BC & Jay in relation to the CB free agency situation to fans.

Time for some more BC kool aid:
                              Kool Aid? I think you're drinking the Haterade.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                Kool Aid? I think you're drinking the Haterade.
                                More like I'm drinking that thirst quenching critical thinking juice made from fresh fruits not some manufactured add water, mix & stir drink...smh

Comment

Working...
                                X