CB's Agent Informed BC A Week B4 Free Agency That Bosh Was Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Didn't BC say that they would go into the luxury tax if CB re-signed (which we all know is a lie since BC knew a week before CB left that he was gone)? Yes, I believe BC did say that.smh

Not to mention all the various deceptive quotes in the media made by both BC & Jay in relation to the CB free agency situation to fans.

Time for some more BC kool aid:
    I'm not even sure what this thread is about. Can you please just tell me what the week that Colangelo had has to do with anything? I'm not trying to start a fight here, please don't tell me I'm drinking kool-aid or some obscure early 90's rap reference. I just want a straight to-the-point answer of what Colangelo could have done with that week. Also, I can't recall what he said about Bosh leaving. Did he say that it was a last-minute decision and that he had no idea he was leaving? Thanks. Honest question.

Comment

ImissDelfino wrote: View Post
      I'm not even sure what this thread is about. Can you please just tell me what the week that Colangelo had has to do with anything? I'm not trying to start a fight here, please don't tell me I'm drinking kool-aid or some obscure early 90's rap reference. I just want a straight to-the-point answer of what Colangelo could have done with that week. Also, I can't recall what he said about Bosh leaving. Did he say that it was a last-minute decision and that he had no idea he was leaving? Thanks. Honest question.
      Honest answer look it up............smh

Comment

Honest answer look it up............smh
        The "smh" thing is getting kinda old, bud. For someone who's pretty grown, the schtick is pretty tiresome.

You're hating on Colangelo, we get it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I know you're not a fan on his because of the personnel moves, but sweet fancy moses, the guy's hands were tied with Bosh. I don't know what you really expected him to do.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          The "smh" thing is getting kinda old, bud. For someone who's pretty grown, the schtick is pretty tiresome.

You're hating on Colangelo, we get it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I know you're not a fan on his because of the personnel moves, but sweet fancy moses, the guy's hands were tied with Bosh. I don't know what you really expected him to do.
          And? smh lol

Like Ice Cube said- you better check yourself before you wreck yourself:

He could have gotten Beasley- who is still on a rookie contract, from Miami- maybe, instead of posturing in the media trying to force Bosh into a S&T which backfired big time on BC aka bull chit....smh
          Last edited by SirChillyMost; Fri Nov 5, 2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

didnt the heat offer up beasley? without the extra week?

Comment

Whats really old is referring to someone as a hater or hating because they offer up an opinion with substance and back it up with evidence.....Dont like BC and use examples to show why your a "hater"

Dont like Bargnani and post some thought out points why then you're "hating"

Comment

And? smh lol

Like Ice Cube said- you better check yourself before you wreck yourself:
                He could have gotten Beasley- who is still on a rookie contract, from Miami- maybe, instead of posturing in the media trying to force Bosh into a S&T which backfired big time on BC aka bull chit....smh
                I think it was well established that he passed on the degenerate known as Michael Beasley.

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                Whats really old is referring to someone as a hater or hating because they offer up an opinion with substance and back it up with evidence
                I totally agree. It happens a lot in here and I think it's a total cop out. It happens in every thread where there is constructive negative criticism thrown at a player. Person A gives a well thought explanation about aspects that bother them, person B eventually losses the debate and cops out by throwing out the word "hater" or some acronym that adds nothing to the conversation instead of either conceding defeat or just moving on.
                Last edited by Apollo; Fri Nov 5, 2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Yes, BC turned down Miam's offer of Beasley then tried to force CB into a more favorable sign & trade senario but we all know how that turned out for BC aka bull chit....smh

Beasley > Kleiza..............smh

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                    Whats really old is referring to someone as a hater or hating because they offer up an opinion with substance and back it up with evidence.....Dont like BC and use examples to show why your a "hater"

Dont like Bargnani and post some thought out points why then you're "hating"
                    That is SO funny coming from the poster that refutes statistics and resorts to name calling. Dont think you have a leg to stand on in this one.

Comment

Yes, BC turned down Miam's offer of Beasley then tried to force CB into a more favorable sign & trade senario but we all know how that turned out for BC aka bull chit....smh

Beasley > Kleiza..............smh
                      What are you basing that on? Beasley was basically second fiddle to Wade for 2 seasons and didnt perform at all. Beasley makes more money and has been considered very immature. Not something needed in our locker room.

Comment

heh.

Bc's job is to lie.

ding dongs!

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                          What are you basing that on? Beasley was basically second fiddle to Wade for 2 seasons and didnt perform at all. Beasley makes more money and has been considered very immature. Not something needed in our locker room.
                          definitely didn't need beasley coming to toronto... a city where its easier to find good ganj than it is to find grape fanta

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            definitely didn't need beasley coming to toronto... a city where its easier to find good ganj than it is to find grape fanta
                            That's true. Grape fanta is really hard to find. Hmmm... I could go for some right now. Wonder if the Macs down the street is open right now.

Comment

saw cases at the dupont/christie loblaws... but i dont trust anything from that place after the whole "closed by the health board due to infestation" incident

Comment

Working...
                              X