X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant he get fined for that
    ya dun noe

Comment

Great quote. The Jazz are a good example of what can happen if you let a coach and players stick around, learn and gel. Sloan has been in Utah since the 80's, the Raps have had how many coaches in the last 15 years? Let Jay coach, keep the young guys around to develop together and grow the team through smart drafting. BC needs to put his bat away 'cause those homerun swings have not been working.

Comment

haha, i just kept replaying that line like 5 times he studders like he pondered it and then was just like fuck it and said it.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Love Triano, the guy, ambivalent towards the coach. But this is a terrible 22-26 win team, and that's fine (I make 50 bucks if they win 17 games, and lose 50 if they hit 30) and there's little this team can do with one of the worst PG tandems in the league (defensively, especially) and an Italian man child whose poetry offensively and Ke$ha in defense and rebounding.
          "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
          -Newsradio

Comment

hotshot wrote: View Post
            somewhere in a dark corner, pj carlesimo is grinning with his evil smile and rubbing his hands together as he ponders the length of time it will take for him to be promoted as a head coach for one last chance at glory

and reviving his dead head coaching career from the grave

(make no mistake about the reason pj signed with the raptors as an assistent head coach).

lmfao!
            Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Thu Nov 4, 2010, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Gats wrote: View Post
              Great quote. The Jazz are a good example of what can happen if you let a coach and players stick around, learn and gel. Sloan has been in Utah since the 80's, the Raps have had how many coaches in the last 15 years? Let Jay coach, keep the young guys around to develop together and grow the team through smart drafting. BC needs to put his bat away 'cause those homerun swings have not been working.
              Sloan actually has a system in place- Jay is on his second system in as many years........smh BC's future is now he signed up in TO 4 plus years ago...smh

Let's get a real coach- not a feel real coach, with a real system- not a feel real flavor of the month system, that doesn't let the GM dictate playing time & rotations.

Jay lost his composer and it's only 4 games into the season...smh lol

Comment

There goes rnd 1/there goes rnd 2. Now tell me what the fck are you supposed to do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks0kDOZ4Vy4

especially fitting due to getting raped by a real team.
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Finally

I have been a huge critic of Jay's so far but I must say it was refreshing (and kind of surprising) to hear him drop that F-bomb. Finally, we have a coach with some passion and anger and hopefully that helps ignite some of the players. I'm proud of Jay for showing some rawness in a media scrum, in contrast to last year when he spent the whole time making excuses for his players' awful play.

Comment

Like KRS ONE says in Loves Gonna Get'cha "Now tell me what the fuck am I suppose to do?":

Comment

So if we had a real coach we woulda beat Utah?

For the Triano haters: Do u actually think PJ is the answer?
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                        So if we had a real coach we woulda beat Utah?

For the Triano haters: Do u actually think PJ is the answer?
                        Fuck PJ and his foul mouth word to Sprewell:

I wanted Avery Johnson in TO.....smh

Comment

Every time I read fans playing like they know more than a coach I chuckle.
                          Some dude on this thread actually said he though Triano didnt have th eballs to say "fuck" on the bench.

Are you serious?
                          Honestly? Because if you are... thats just fucking hilarious.

You guys look at a team that has been picked to finish last by tonnes of people.
                          They lack experience
                          Youngest team in the league.
                          No franchise guy
                          And you slag the coach because they aren't 4-1

You sound like whiny little girls

Comment

Avery Johnson?
                            What would he do?

Honestly.

You guys are fucking killing me.... I'm spitting out my beer over hear laughing at how ridiculous people can be.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                              Avery Johnson?
                              What would he do?

Honestly.

You guys are fucking killing me.... I'm spitting out my beer over hear laughing at how ridiculous people can be.
                              To be fair, Avery Johnson with this very Raptors team is better than Triano's Raptors team. His read-and-react defense first approach would fit this group extremely well if they buy into it.

I'm still not a fan of Triano's Euro-motion offense. But hey, it's working better than I thought it would.
                              Joshua Priemski
                              NBA blogger
                              SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
                              www.RufusOnFire.com/
                              www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Yeah Avery has a pretty amazing record but he's never had the luxury of coaching a bad team until now. And look at his record. And the Nets sched has been easier than the Raps so far IMO.
                                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                                X