A Preview of Friday's Game in the Hot and I Do Mean Hot So. CA Desert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Preview of Friday's Game in the Hot and I Do Mean Hot So. CA Desert

Temperatures hit 100 plus in a number of areas in and around Los Angeles yesterday. However, as hot as the weather has been in So Ca since the beginning of the month, it is expected to return to normal by Friday night, the Lakers, Kobe and Pau have been even hotter.

Last night Ron Ron joined in the fun and the Lakers rolled in Cowbell city, as the state capital used to be derisively called. Pau and Cousins went at it and by the second half Cousins was parked on the outside resorting to shooting long twos and threes. I guess he couldn't take the punishment that Pau was dishing out.

The Kings did make a late run but Fish came through, for the millionth time in his Lakers career to lead the way as the Lakers moved to 5 - 0 on their way to 6 - 0 on Friday.

My game preview.

The Raptors shouldn't even bother to show up but they probably will and Triano will mutter when asked why he and his team even bothered to show up. "What the f**k are you going to do" To which Emperor Stern would nod in agreement.

As bad as Friday will be for the Raptors I think Saturday in Portland could be worse.

Got to play all 82 "What the f**k are you going to do"

Then they come home and will have the pleasure of trying to keep up with the The Smart Running Warriors. The only possible saving grace there is that Curry is out with an ankle injury. If the Raptors are lucky he will still be out when they play next week. It will also be the second of a back to back for the 3 - 1 Warriors so who knows maybe the Raptors will luck out and get their second win of the season against them, though I wouldn't bet on it.

Triano has got to change the starting lineup unless he is trying to tank this team for a high lottery pick.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.
Working...
X