Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reveling in Bosh's lacklustre play so far

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Truth is tho winning ships is actually going to hurt his ego more esp if he isnt an all star and Bron and Wade are and also are 1st team all NBA because that basically shows they didnt need him to win....IF they dont win case can be made they do need him...

I feel his ego would be crushed if they won and he got no accolades the other two received....
    not wanting them to win championships actually goes further than my bosh-hate... which really, is of a pretty astounding level anyways.

have you ever played nba live, or 2k, any year really.. and before you started your career/association/season mode, you tinkered with the roster so you had an absolutely stacked team... so good, that tim duncan is coming off the bench... and dirk never gets off the bench.. so good, that you're destroying teams by 50 points playing the game with one hand..

i've done that..

i never make it through november without getting bored out of my mind

it makes the sport uncompetitive.. and boring.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's comical and perhaps telling that the Miami crowds have been sub-par (less than sold-out, arriving late, etc).... I mean really...
    When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I predicted he'd average 15 and 8 this year with Bargs going for 20 and 7

I aint far off

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Edgar wrote: View Post
    I think it's comical and perhaps telling that the Miami crowds have been sub-par (less than sold-out, arriving late, etc).... I mean really...
    LOL.. they ALWAYS have been... even during the shaq/wade years...

seriously, i love basketball.... but if i have the option of watching basketball for 1-2 hrs, or sitting on the beach watching hot ass cuban broads in tiny bikinis for 1-2 hrs for FREE.... basketball doesnt stand a chance.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait til the All Star Selection comes along. He's never going to be selected EVER considering his numbers this year. Heck, Miami could've saved a lot of money and not really sign Bosh. They'll have an identical record without him. Heck, they might even be better if Haslem plays the FOUR!!!
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I can't wait til the All Star Selection comes along. He's never going to be selected EVER considering his numbers this year. Heck, Miami could've saved a lot of money and not really sign Bosh. They'll have an identical record without him. Heck, they might even be better if Haslem plays the FOUR!!!
    Comparatively, they could have got slightly better stats out of beasley for a fraction of the cost

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Okay, I also hate Bosh. But just because Bosh's stats aren't great doesn't mean he's not a good player anymore. He still is a really good player, and having him as a 3rd option is a huge luxury for Miami. He's 10 times the players Haslem and Beasley are. And just because we hate it, it doesn't make him a bad player.

Post Thanks / Like

I think he'll trade an all-star appearance for a ring. Ask guys who never got a ring - guys like Barkley, Ewing, Malone, Stockton - they'd trade ALL of their all-star appearances/records for 1 ring. I'm not saying that the Heat are gonna win this year, but they're in very good position to make it to the finals and win.

But now that he's in Miami, I execpt the exposure to go up and wouldn't be suprised if he got voted in. Hell, Iverson's game was done last year and he hardly played, but got voted in.
    Last edited by MangoKid; Mon Nov 8th, 2010 at 01:01 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

You'd figure a pteradactyl would have some wings to grab more than 5 boards a game...

Its playing out just like i predicted...GOOD.

Thread Information