Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick One - Who Gets Canned or Traded First this Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick One - Who Gets Canned or Traded First this Season?

Im picking Triano as the first one fired.
    Then probably Jack or Calderon with Evans gets traded somewhere.

Just a hunch.

No doubt its Triano,his replacement is seated right beside him....

Comment

calderon. the raps get raped by guards too often to keep ignoring the problem with the biggest contract at that position.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        calderon. the raps get raped by guards too often to keep ignoring the problem with the biggest contract at that position.
        You cant do that with him coming off the bench,nobody is going to take on that contract...unfortunately were stuck with him for now...

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
          You cant do that with him coming off the bench,nobody is going to take on that contract...unfortunately were stuck with him for now...
          gotta package him with evans before evans burns himself out and still has the "monster rebounder" tag on him..

but meh... i dont care to play armchair GM... i'd still watch every game if we had cleveland's roster... and i'd still pick them to win every game.

Comment

Wish it was Jose, but he isn't moveable right now. I hope it isn't Jay, we need consistency at the helm. Our recent trades haven't been going well lately anyway... anyone see Marco playing like an allstar and what's-his-name we traded him for sitting at the end of the bench?

Comment

gotta package him with evans before evans burns himself out and still has the "monster rebounder" tag on him..

but meh... i dont care to play armchair GM... i'd still watch every game if we had cleveland's roster... and i'd still pick them to win every game.
              I dont think Reggie has much trade value and i cant imagine whos going to rebound for us if he traded lol...

Comment

Gats wrote: View Post
                Wish it was Jose, but he isn't moveable right now. I hope it isn't Jay, we need consistency at the helm. Our recent trades haven't been going well lately anyway... anyone see Marco playing like an allstar and what's-his-name we traded him for sitting at the end of the bench?
                I do think Triano is a problem as a coach,he makes alot of silly errors all over the place..i dont think he is capable of managing a game with this personel properly...too many red flags i see....doesnt adjust well either IN game...

and marco is inconsistent...theres a reason he couldnt get off the bench in 4 seasons...he'll come back to earth shortly.

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                  and marco is inconsistent...theres a reason he couldnt get off the bench in 4 seasons...he'll come back to earth shortly.
                  Even if he comes back to being the Marco we had, he's still given more in 5 games than a guy who can't even get off the bench of a 1-81 team in preseason... just saying. I agree that Jay hasn't been great, but we suck anyway, might as well give one of our coaches a chance to improve - he's not what's holding us back from a title shot this year!

Comment

Raps have a team that can compete night in and out with 3/4 of the teams in the league. Its way to early to be talking about this, we are only 3 games in! With a completely new lineup its going to take time for things to fall into place, and for Triano to get a more concrete rotation in place.

Comment

I think Trife76 and sleepz and Tim W will be fired...and then JT

Comment

I believe Dec 15th is the day players signed over the summer can be traded... so if the Raptors keep piling up the loses Triano will be the scapegoat and the first to go... otherwise we will have to wait and see who is desperate enought to take on Jose's contract. However, if I was GM I would look to move Jose and Jack - bring in another PG (don't know who), give Marcus Banks more PT, and let Barbosa play PG minutes when it is desparately needed

Comment

Right I mean it's not like Jack isn't getting raped by opposing PGs too.

The way I see it we have too much invested in both Jack and Jose. But you can't ship both of them out together unless it's a multi-way deal. And if you do that, the PG coming back doesn't know any of the plays and there will be more agony.

Jose and Jack will stay until next season when the new CBA's wrinkles are understood.

Comment

I say Triano gets canned first.

and Jack might be playing himself right out of town.

Comment

Jay ain't going anywhere. He's the only coach willing to give Bargs, 35+ mins and 20 shots per game. Jose ain't going anywhere due to his mammoth contract. Our record could be 2-20 and Jay ain't going anywhere. BC said it best when he elaborated that the expectations were low. We've seen what John Wall did for Washington and the upcoming draft class is oozing with potential (top 5 picks anyway). Carlesimo will never touch the helm. He's too volatile. We are going to be bad this season so why change coaches?

This is why Sloane's been around as long as he did. He commands respect - period. When you see Jay, he looks like a freshly baked Beaver Tail that melts in your mouth. When he dropped the F-bomb on live TV, he even sounded kinda nice about it. It was like he wanted to be angry, dropped the f-bomb and then had a momentary episode of guilt. Kinda like a nun that stole an extra cookie at the dinner table at the convent.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                              X