Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kim Kardashian is dating Kris Humphries. Yes, that Kris Humphries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Kardashian is dating Kris Humphries. Yes, that Kris Humphries.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/raptor...s/495826650019

that is awesome on so many levels.

Comment

she went out on a date with him, so there is still hope that we don't have another vujacic-sharapova
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'd date Kris Humphries' sister. She has massive "tracts" of land.

Comment

Kim loves Hump.

Comment

I think Kardashian is enthralled with Kris Humpharies potential but alas she won't have to patience to wait for the promised goods and will trade Kris for a better prospect.

I give it a couple of months or until Kris injuries himself.

Comment

This one does her "assets" more justice!

I sat right in front of Kris' ex(?)girlfriend a few seasons ago, not bad but this is a definite upgrade! Too bad she didn't stay with Miles Austin, maybe my 'Boys would be playing a little better...

Comment

WTF. This is the opposite of her sister. She got Lamar. Kris got Kim. Marko Jaric has Adriana Lima. Vujacic has Sharapova. Makes me feel like I could date anyone..

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                  WTF. This is the opposite of her sister. She got Lamar. Kris got Kim. Marko Jaric has Adriana Lima. Vujacic has Sharapova. Makes me feel like I could date anyone..
                  while lamar is a better player they are both equal in ugliness.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

thus earning him the nick name kris humpkimkardashianphries.

Comment

Working...
                    X