Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: "rumbles of curiosity" from Raps in Arenas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I assume you left out a "trade", as in "trade Bargnani". As for the Raptors, they're having about the season I figured they would. I predicted 28 games, which might have been on the high side, but I think the Raptors will win around that. If you figured 27 wins, what would be catastrophic, then?
    My apologies, I got a lot of stuff to do in between posting. I did forget to add in "trade" before Bargnani. Personally, I think they'll win 20-21 games at most. If they did win 27, they'd be lucky. I think winning 20-21 games is pretty catastrophic. It's pretty bad, would you not agree?

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    My apologies, I got a lot of stuff to do in between posting. I did forget to add in "trade" before Bargnani. Personally, I think they'll win 20-21 games at most. If they did win 27, they'd be lucky. I think winning 20-21 games is pretty catastrophic. It's pretty bad, would you not agree?
    I think winning 20-21 games with the roster they have certainly wouldn't be catastrophic. To me, catastrophic would be winning fewer than 15 games. And even still, with a rebuilding team, does it really matter how many games they win? Was it catastrophic when Oklahoma won 20 and then 23 games?
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information