This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krix wrote: View Post
    Portland's made it to the second round on multiple occasions I believe. As for Roy, if you don't consider him franchise you have to admit, he's pretty damn close.
    Roy's 1st two years PO missed the playoffs but they made it the last two years with Roy. Roy has yet to make it out of the 1st round. That being said many people around the League (players, GMs) hold Roy in high regards ie Franchise player, even if some folks up in here don't.lol

As well, Roy led a banged up, short handed Blazer team to a 4th place finish in the West last season- Franchise player?
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Mon Nov 8, 2010, 03:21 PM.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
      First off, who are you to tell me how to post? When warranted? By whom? You?lol Sounds more than a little anal to me friend.smh

Secondly, SMH is not name calling nor just as bad as name calling- only to a reprobate mind: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smh it's Internet slang for shaking one's head nothing more, nothing less. There is nothing insulting about it at all unless you're just trying to start something over nothing- MangoKid?

Thirdly, this is the Internet buddy & I'm using commonnly used Internet slang. As well, we are not talking face to face- so save your facetious analogies for some kool aid drinking mentally weak sheep- pal. Also, there is this item called Freedom of Expression in our Society as you're not going to like alot of things that other people do but as they say in basketball- no harm no foul.smh

Fourthly, there are multiple people attacking me & calling me names like- idiot, in this thread and you choose to address me- not them, over some complete SMH balderdash? Really now?lmfao@u

In closing remember b4 you try and check me you need to check yourself because as Ice Cube would say:
      How am I really anal? I'm telling you because there are people that take offense to the use of that acronym and have asked you to curb using it excessively, and as someone who's grown - although I could be wrong on that issue, that you would actually comply. I know what smh means - so I don't need to make myself acclamated with it, but it's just as rude and annoying as calling people names. If someone makes a point that differs from yours, do you really shake your head each and every time? Do you do that in real life? Do you know why people resort to name calling at you? Because you SMH at them constantly.

And is the last parting shot a threat? Well, as Phife Dawg once said "If you feel you can swing it, then Money, please bring it."

Comment

Not you again:

How are you going to try and tell me what to do with my time? That's really anal, buddy-ro.lol

Btw- aren't you the same guy who posted (twice) on RR insinuating that I support getting players like Arenas and/or West while constantly berating the Rap's good character Euro players or words to that effect? Yes you are.smh

It seems that Pizzaman likes starting bs forum rumors smh:

Fyi- I have never ever ever ever supported any posted idea that the Rap's should acquire either Arenas nor West- comprehend?smh That is nothing more than a complete untenable fabrication created out of the depths of your mind & posted by you in order to make yourself come off as somehow being correct..smh Tell the truth and shame the devil.smh

As well, you would pick Rondo over Roy in a redraft- fair enough. But Bargnani isn't even a top 5 player from that draft 4 plus years after the fact: Rondo, Roy, Aldridge, Gay, Milsap.......but still Barg's is not better than the 6th best player from the 2006 draft in my mind. Foye & Brewer are aguablly just as good as Barg's as well.

Barg's is very skilled but not very willed. For all of his natural talent his on court game is lacking especially on the defense end and when it comes to doing the historical big man particulars ie protecting the rim, boxing out/rebounding, controlling the paint (awareness) and so forth. His hustle game is almost non existant if the ball doesn't come straight to him he rarely chases it down. Plus, I have never seen Barg's get a floor burn chasing after a loose ball that I can recall- do you really think that his teammates don't notice that lack of hustle or effort? Barg's needs to play 48 minutes (or however many he is in the game for) with heart like the less skilled but more willed Evans and more folks could live with his game.

Calling me an idot & a loser- what does that prove? Why the need to attack my person over a thread which isn't even in my words but that of NBA Fanhouse?smh lol

Just so that you're aware of this both Tim W & yourself have played yourselves out with me in this forum with your personal attacks so be advised that I will not be responding to any of your posts that are directed at me- have a great life- pal.
        Sirchilly just so you are aware... stop wasting your time posting to me with gangsta youtube videos because I would not push play on that shit if my life depended on it. It's probably what fucked up your head so bad you know nothing about basketball now.

Comment

Roy's 1st two years PO missed the playoffs but they made it the last two years with Roy. Roy has yet to make it out of the 1st round. That being said many people around the League (players, GMs) hold Roy in high regards ie Franchise player, even if some folks up in here don't.lol

As well, Roy led a banged up, short handed Blazer team to a 4th place finish in the West last season- Franchise player?
          Bosh led the 06-07 Raptors team to a 4th place finish in the East last season; and the playoffs in 07-08. He's a 5-time all-star, but not a lot of people considered (or yet still consider) him a franchise player.

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
            Joe buddy you are right that personal insults are usually not necessary or warranted but this guy sirchillywilly provokes the absolute worst in many of us, and he has often slandered me personally so indeed this guy is an idiot and a loser who spends his time on youtube watching so called rap videos of his heroes. He says he is not a fan, yet continually stirs the pot with his only view. I was not dissing Seattle here either as I have been many times and worked there for awhile. It's an awesome town and I was at Key Arena watching Kemp, Schremp and Payton take on Jordan, Pippen and the Bulls in the playoffs ( awesome basketball). I went to many ball games in Seattle and it's a shame they lost that team, but this guy is not their normal fan as he so states , but rather he is a moron.
            Seems like Pizzaman likes to make alot of false assumptions based on his own personal intelligence sorta like BC does with talent evaluations.

When have I unprovokingly slandered you personally?lol How do you know how I spend my time or whom my heroes are? Fyi- my heroes most definitely aren't any rappers nor athletes nor any other type of Societal entertainer.smh

As well, I state my opinion whether backed up with facts or not and you can't handle that- right?smh Post something to the contrary instead of name calling &/or making up stuff like that I support the Raptors acquiring Arenas and/or West in order to make yourself seem correct even though I have never posted anything to the affirmative in this forum.

Pizzaman like LL Cool J would say- That's A Lie:

I actually don't want the Rap's to acquire Arenas nor West nor BDavis- comprehend?

Still with the name calling? Sad.
            Last edited by SirChillyMost; Mon Nov 8, 2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
              How am I really anal? I'm telling you because there are people that take offense to the use of that acronym and have asked you to curb using it excessively, and as someone who's grown - although I could be wrong on that issue, that you would actually comply. I know what smh means - so I don't need to make myself acclamated with it, but it's just as rude and annoying as calling people names. If someone makes a point that differs from yours, do you really shake your head each and every time? Do you do that in real life? Do you know why people resort to name calling at you? Because you SMH at them constantly.

And is the last parting shot a threat? Well, as Phife Dawg once said "If you feel you can swing it, then Money, please bring it."
              SMH

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
                Sirchilly just so you are aware... stop wasting your time posting to me with gangsta youtube videos because I would not push play on that shit if my life depended on it. It's probably what fucked up your head so bad you know nothing about basketball now.
                Timex Social Club is gangsta rap? SMH lol

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  Bosh led the 06-07 Raptors team to a 4th place finish in the East last season; and the playoffs in 07-08. He's a 5-time all-star, but not a lot of people considered (or yet still consider) him a franchise player.
                  Look dude you come in here trying to tell me how to post now you want a conversation?smh

MangoKid you just played yourself:

Comment

SMH

Right. Well, as much as I think that you could be a really good poster if you lose the nonsense, you don't seem really intent on doing so. So, to make my life easier and for piece of mind, I'm going to put you on my ignore list. I'd invite anyone who seems annoyed by SirChilly's garbage to do the same.

Comment

Lockin' this up. Don't like the direction its heading.

Comment

Working...
                      X