Jay Triano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Triano

I mean Jay got his training camp plus one how more much leeway does he get?

If this were Sam he would be getting fired ie 7-9.

I know that the roster talent is low due to BC's player moves but Jay seems to lack that intangible that makes up a good NBA coach- leadership ability. He's a great guy just not the right guy to lead the Rap's in my mind.

I would like a proven coach like Mike Brown to lead Toronto free from BC svengali methods in relation to playing time and rotations.

Jay had a playoff roster last season and it underachieved this season he has a less than roster and it looks to be a very long discombobulated season. So why waste it implementing another one of Jay's systems if he will most likely be replaced due to all the projected losing especially if another potential future coach may come in and change the whole system once again?

I just don't get a good feeling about this team with Jay in charge.

Any thought?
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Mon Nov 8, 2010, 07:29 PM.

Jay Triano: Shaking My Head

lol I have been saying the same thing since training camp started. He said he learned things coaching the U.S.A. team! Where are those tricks? Seems like the players are the same kind of students as the coach. :-).

I am sure Sam would have done a better job for sure. Come on BC, wake up and smell the coffee. It's burning!

Comment

His rotations are terrible. He lets players who are in a funk stay on the floor and whither away and die. He watches as 20 pt leads build up. Have you seen his body language? and the teams body language? I hate to say it, but maybe Turk had a point bout JT/BC.

Comment

How many games did last season's team win on their West Coast trip that included the Trailblazers?

Try 0 - 4

The Raptors will be fine if Triano can get his nose out of Doug Smith's rotation book and start a viable group of five players instead of trying to win playing four on five on offense.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

LMAO at "Doug Smith's Rotation Book"

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
            How many games did last season's team win on their West Coast trip that included the Trailblazers?

Try 0 - 4

The Raptors will be fine if Triano can get his nose out of Doug Smith's rotation book and start a viable group of five players instead of trying to win playing four on five on offense.
            Agreed!!
            Triano is still better than Mitchell but needs to get some players out there to compliment Bargnani, Kleiza and DeRozan!! ( Amir, Weems, Davis, even Anderson)

Comment

Working...
            X