• Time
  • Show
Clear All

matt wrote: View Post
    Too much Kool-aid???
    Raptors just beat the Magic loser

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
      Haters? Are we calling people names, now? Changing the starting lineup is going to have very little affect on the outcome of games. I like many of the young players on this team, but it clearly lacks the talent that other teams have.

I saw some of those predictions. I didn't want to rain on anyone's parade at the time, but I wanted to know what they were drinking.

No quick fixes, please. Besides, what actual center would the Raptors be able to get with their TPE that would really make a difference and wouldn't hurt the team in the long run by burdening them with a big salary? New Orleans certainly has stopped looking at trading Okafor now that they're undefeated, and I don't know of any others that a teams are looking to get rid of that the Raptors would want.
      You have no idea what your talking about. You just take what other people say and "try" to convolute it into something of your own. I am laughing so hard right now because you can't identifity that the Raps have chemistry and talent!

Comment

I think this thread should be closed. We are 2-7 bitchezzzzzz

Comment

Working...
        X