Shaq praises city of Toronto and disses Chris Bosh again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl Marx wrote: View Post
    Shaq is old and irrelevant, he needs to go away.

Obviously can't blame Bosh for leaving. Look what he was surrounded with in Toronto.

Shaq in his prime was a real number one, a true leader and a future hall of famer. Bosh was never any of those and couldn't handle even trying to be a real number one so instead he skipped down to Miami to be the bitch for the dynamic duo. Bosh is irrelevant and now being exposed for the overrated and overhyped fraud who did the Raptors a favour by leaving regardless of how this season goes...

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      Whatever.

Nobody is saying he doesn't have a right to do as he wishes, hell of a coincidence to read a Marxist worry about rights

All we all are saying is this; Hey, Bosh, STFU and play ball kiddo.

The guy chose to go, which would have been fine, but then he chose to make a mockery of the system by stacking Miami, then he ripped Toronto on many occasions to which Colangelo answered back and somehow gets labeled the bad guy. Bosh continued by further tearing up Toronto, then went on to where he is now. Under-performing according to the bar he had been able to set in Toronto as the main guy.

Its funny he doesn't see that yet when most EVERYONE who has a say on tv or in the papers can. He is an average to good player. Period. His time in Toronto is what has allowed him to be where he is. Toronto enhanced his world, he did not enhance Toronto's. Say what you will about "surrounding". Lebron had a worse team and competed for a title. He deserves to talk the talk, because he walked the walk. Bosh had a better team and did worse. Left. And played his former mates and bosses like chumps.

It's tiresome to read comments from fanatics that are still in love with him.

Was it in his rights to make the decision to leave...... hell yes.

Is winning a good reason to go? Hell yes.

Is it more commanding of your respect that a guy stay the course and make a legacy for himself? I think so.

Is it more admirable to leave and have nothing but good to say about the hand that fed you? 100%.

Does Bosh deserve all the backlash we plan to administer to him when he gets here???? Come on people, this ain't tea time in a pre-school girls recess fantasy. This is pro sports baby, this skinny ass douche has it coming LARGE.

keep talking ole skin and bones. Were all waiting for "the wolf" to return to his cage.

ps. you signed a fat contract with Miami and promptly, and selfishly lost ALL the muscle structure you built before starting your contract year. You're an ignorant and selfish prick and I hope the miami fans eat you for lunch. Ps. Bargnani is terrible, and he is starting to average 20 and 8. What you doing stat machine????
      I agree with you except for the last part about Bargnani. I thought it was soooooo sweet watching Bargnani drop 22 and grab 9 rebounds versus the all mighty Miami heat.

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
        I agree with you except for the last part about Bargnani. I thought it was soooooo sweet watching Bargnani drop 22 and grab 9 rebounds versus the all mighty Miami heat.
        23 shats to score 22 points wasn't soooo sweet. Cost us the game, IMO.

Comment

Tourism Canada should hire Shaq whenever he decides to hang up the sneakers.

If you're a Heat fan, you can't be totally thrilled with the team's performance thus far and seeing a guy make 15 million a year sulking on the bench in the 4th quarter against the Raps can't make Pat Riley jump up and down for joy.

Maybe he goes on the trade block???
          Audley
          The NBA Breakdown - For Hoops Talk, The Way It Should Be!

Comment

As washed-up as Shaq may be at this age, one thing I've always appreciated about him is his honesty - he's not one to pull punches and is pretty blunt. Sure, I think he should've retired after he won his last ring in Miami, but I'm not gonna lie - he's entertaining as hell. Even if he plays like 5 games a season now.
            http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

[QUOTE=golden;49991]23 shats to score 22 points wasn't soooo sweet. Cost us the game, IMO.[/QUOTE

Watch the game again or just check the stats line in the boxscore and you'll figure out who cost us the game.

Comment

Working...
              X