• Raptors 110 @ Magic 106 F Postgame thread

MONEYYYYYYYY WEEM! What a amazing game.

Weems and Amir need to start.
    -------------------------------
    Game Highlights

Raptors Highlights

Weems Interview

Triano Interview
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sat Nov 13, 2010, 03:03 AM.

Hooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwarddddd. Hack a Howard is boring but effective.

Comment

Solid game

Comment

fun game to watch ( well mostly), both teams were hittin high percentages. But yah, hack a howard could do without as well, but dammit we bloody won. And no amir shouldnt start till he controls the fouls, but otherwise the man was solid, him and jose work great. Julian played wonderfully, Derozan played the second half rly strong, while bargs couldnt miss till the second half of course, weems came through great. Best game for the young guns thats for sure.

Comment

I know this sounds weird, but I'm kind of angry we won. Now instead of be able to act like my favourite team is just going to be horrible this season and to ignore them, they win and give me hope?! Damn these mixed signals they're sending me!!
          Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

I gotta give it to Jay Triano with the tight rotations and good usage of timeouts and subs. If he coached like that we'd definately be winning a few more games. Watching Jay Coach makes me wanna puke on most occasions. Today i was able to keep my supper down.
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Arenick wrote: View Post
              I know this sounds weird, but I'm kind of angry we won. Now instead of be able to act like my favourite team is just going to be horrible this season and to ignore them, they win and give me hope?! Damn these mixed signals they're sending me!!
              You shouldn't be ignoring your team even if they are going to have a horrible season. That is part of being a fan...

Comment

How do you like Andrea averaging 1.5 RPG in Raptor wins this year? Who says he needs to rebound?

Comment

Is that a joke?

Comment

I still feel we need a "closer" I'm not saying a superstar, but someone who can close out games and hit a big shot a la Robert Horry or Derek Fisher.

Comment

Hack a Howard worked tonight.

He was only 7 - 17 at the foul line well below his 50% plus for the season.

Great strategy making him work hard for his points.

Great win.

Triano made one change in the starting lineup.

One more to go.

Kleiza starting at PF?

I think once he is healthy he could be very effective at PF. That is what he played in Europe.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        Hack a Howard worked tonight.

He was only 7 - 17 at the foul line well below his 50% plus for the season.

Great strategy making him work hard for his points.

Great win.

Triano made one change in the starting lineup.

One more to go.

Kleiza starting at PF?

I think once he is healthy he could be very effective at PF. That is what he played in Europe.
                        I don't think he should start he is a great scorer but till I see him play stellar defense I would like to see him come in when scoring is stagnate.

Comment

Sorry but. We gotta do Hack-a-*insert bad free-throw player here* a lot more often. I AM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Comment

Wright, Demar and Bargs won the game for us.
                            I think now that Wright is slowly establishing himself, Amir can move into the starting lineup.
                            Wright can get on the 2nd unit.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                              Wright, Demar and Bargs won the game for us.
                              I think now that Wright is slowly establishing himself, Amir can move into the starting lineup.
                              Wright can get on the 2nd unit.
                              You forget Sonny Weems. That three made me skip a beat.

Comment

Working...
                              X