No announcement yet.

Raptors 110 @ Magic 106 F Postgame thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice to see what can happen when most instead of a few of your players perform well for a change. The thing is, what define NBA stars are the ability to perform consistently well against any opponent. Chris Bosh was called a star and a franchise player because he consistently brought numbers, like him or not. He sold the tickets, because someone had to, and he didn't get much help. But to win at the playoff level in the NBA you need a starting lineup that plays well at a high level of competition far more often than not. What'll be interesting is to see who can start to develop consistency over the season, and what they bring, before heading into what's still looking to be a promising draft. If they can occasionally give a glimpse of things to come along the way, then I'm happy.

Comment

I think the Raptors won because I'm wearing my lucky underwear. I'll keep on wearing the same pair until they lose.

I'm liking Julian and hope he cracks the rotation when the injured come back.

This team still is very fragile down the stretch and seems we need other teams to screw-up at key moments late in the game rather than us actually "winning it". Maybe its a confidence issue or just a lack of talent.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Such a sick win for Raptors, and Triano in particular! I've probably been more impressed with this squad more then any other I can remember, because they are in there fighting every night and making a game. Cheers Raps nation, lets party for this win!

Comment

Sorry Bargs did not win the game for us....he was his usual invisible self in the 2nd half...

DeMar won the game for us...11 pts in the 4th,made FTs got to the line....hit his jumpers didnt settle for them tho...

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
            Sorry Bargs did not win the game for us....he was his usual invisible self in the 2nd half...

DeMar won the game for us...11 pts in the 4th,made FTs got to the line....hit his jumpers didnt settle for them tho...
            I didn't watch the game but what about Sonny? In the replays that 3 was probably the most clutch shot of his life. "Il Illusionista" (I'm coining that new nickname for him, just fyi) was his usual self. Now you see him...now you don't...

Comment

They played well against a good team. They earned their 24 hour glory. If this had happened a bit sooner i would be more pleased, but we lost to charlotte, and that makes me think this was a tad flukey, on the other hand all the proper tactics we used seemed to work.

We need to start stringing wins together. Nearly 10 games in and we havent won back to back.

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post

Seriously dude. You always find a way to degrade Bargs. He didn't do anything wrong this game. Enjoy the win, and whilst you're talking about Bargnani why don't you talk about the 21 points he got in the first half that helped us get a lead into the half...

Comment

Working...
                X