X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarrett Jack

Nice article on JJ:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=17897

i wish i knew which Raptor player wanted to go clubing in between back to back games against the franchises 2 most hated ex players..... I Bet it was the same player who went clubing with Turkeydoodoo LOL & id put $ on it being Bargs LOL

JJ really needs to cut down on his turnovers or well prob see JC starting soon.

Comment

I agree... sometimes I think he tries too hard (whether trying to make a key play or voicing his opinion to the media) regardless, he brings that intangible to the team. I'd rather have someone trying, than sulking ala Vince Carter. I know people on the forum knock him because he's starting and should only be a bench player/role player... but we don't have a clear cut starting PG. I think he's doing well for the situation he's put in right now. I hope he too improves...
      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

I could see Jarret Jack being a coach one day. As far as I know I am the first to say it

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
          I could see Jarret Jack being a coach one day. As far as I know I am the first to say it
          +1 great read. Jack seems like a standup guy and i hope he is right about weems. Jack has mistakes while he is playing but like others have pointed out he is playing aId like to see jack as a bacjkup for the raps and continue to be a leaer of this team. I tihnk jose is playing pretty well lately and i tihnk BC will work his magic and find a new home for Jose.(its not that i dont like jose or anything) jack fits in better with the raptors new system and the young gunz

Comment

Working...
          X