No announcement yet.

Beasley - Revisited again in #110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonny Weems is not playing better...and at best Sonny Weems is what Beasley was in MIA...

Beasley at best is an all star...

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
      Sonny Weems is not playing better...and at best Sonny Weems is what Beasley was in MIA...

Beasley at best is an all star...
      Right know he's easily playing better then Beasley did in Miami.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        Right know he's easily playing better then Beasley did in Miami.
        False

Beasley averaged 15 and 5 for a season....

Comment

False

How did Beasley play on defense? Was he a good role player? Was he on the floor in crunch time?

There's more to basketball than a couple of stats, and I think you know that.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

False

He's averaging 17 points or something last 4 games as a starter and he's shooting at a much better % then Beasley did. He also isn't showing any signs tonight of slowing down.

I know its still early to say how he'll do this season but as it stands right now he's better.
            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Nov 19, 2010, 09:16 PM.

Comment

False

And was also traded to Minny for a second round pick. ALLSTAR!!!!

Comment

why not beasley?

we need a scorer at the 3 and he can score then score and score after that. would it cost more than our second rounder and fodder?

no trouble this year off the court i think.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  we need a scorer at the 3 and he can score then score and score after that. would it cost more than our second rounder and fodder?

He's a headcase, too much drama surrounding him. I think we're better fit for a scoring 3 from the draft. He just doesn't seem to have a fit with this Raptor system. Plus I don't know much about him defensively, but I've heard that he would be a large downgrade from JJ defensively.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post

another power forward?
                    manic depressive bi/polar?
                    chemistry killer?
                    Miami was begging someone to take his rookie contract when they cleared the deck...
                    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

I already mention this topic befor. No point you won't get any support on this topic even though he put up better numbers than Durant in his one year at K-state and was the #2 two pick in what was a real good draft. His just not BryCo guy unfortunately -_-
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• scorer? are you nuts? he scores because he shoots, he doesnt shoot because he scores. He's losing minutes to Williams and last year they basically gave him the starting SF job on a pedestal. Not a head case? Well he's definitely talented enough to be a top 5-10 SF in this league, and I wouldn't trade Gary Forbes for him. Can we please stop caring about Michael Beasley? Not a head case? Did you see this week's Shaqtin a fool on Inside the NBA? Beasley was rubbing Tolliver's knee while sitting down....because he thought it was HIS knee....guy can't even tell his own body parts, so maybe he's not a 'headcase' but he's smoked himself retarded or something. I'm also really sick of people pointing to college success. College is not a roadmap to NBA success. And draft position means nothing. Darko Milicic was the #2 pick in one of the top classes ever...does that mean you should keep expecting him to play up to that? And there are tons more examples elsewhere, of all kinds of top 5 picks that don't turn into much despite 'promise' they show. Fact of the matter if he doesn't snap out of it soon, don't expect Beasley to ever live up to his promise. I mean seriously, a 6'9 or 6'10 SF who has a good all around game, good length and is ambidextrous and he struggles to earn playing time and/or his coaches trust......

here's the shaqtin a fool
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYyJfp6aluU

Comment

• that was awesome! Nick Young's lay-up is just embarrassing lol

I think the fact that Beasley is young, and definitely talentely, but has been traded and now heavily shopped speaks volumes. Something just isn't right!
                            Last edited by saints91; Fri Mar 9, 2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• He was definitely smoked up when he rubbed Tolliver's knee. What was funnier was Tolliver's reaction....not much, as if he knew why it happened!!

Comment

• Beasrey rack disciprine

Comment

Working...
                                X