No announcement yet.

Ben Wallace Wants to Become An Attorney - "Defense" Attorney Of Course - LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Wallace Wants to Become An Attorney - "Defense" Attorney Of Course - LOL

Defense never rests for Pistons’ Wallace
    Marc J. Spears

By Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports 7 hours, 26 minutes ago

Looking for an intimidating lawyer to defend you in a tough case? If you can afford to be patient, Detroit Pistons center Ben Wallace(notes) has just the guy for you: himself.

After he retires, the NBA’s four-time Defensive Player of the Year plans to pursue a law degree to eventually become – what else? – a defense attorney. Wallace, 36, has discussed his ambitions with lawyers in his offseason home in Richmond, Va. He also has begun looking at prospective law schools.

“That’s my ultimate goal,” Wallace said. “It’s always been one of my dreams. I think I can argue a pretty good case. I think I can convince a couple of people to see things my way.
    Popular Sports Pages

“I’m very serious about it. Very.”

Wallace has a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from Virginia Union University
    , where he also played Division II basketball.
    How cool is this
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

i respect the dude, most retired nba players just sit on they ass and talk shit on TNT/NBATV but i like how he has plans for the future after nba. The dude can be my defense attorney when i fuck up
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      i respect the dude, most retired nba players just sit on they ass and talk shit on TNT/NBATV but i like how he has plans for the future after nba. The dude can be my defense attorney when i fuck up
      One of the best Pistons evah!

Made the most of his limited basketball skills and then some.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
      X